"@cheerUPDATES: Results SmJrCoed5:
Choreo: Cali
6 - 86.21 LA CF
5 - 86.47 ASR
4 - 87.91 GBE
3 - 92.90 SJX
2 - 92.91 SOT
1 - 93.95 CALI"

I love how when SOT and Junior Mafia were told to split center and wait for results... They completely ignored Justin Carrier and formed one mixed group to wait for the announcements.
With all the nastiness on these boards, it's moments like these that assure me good sportsmanship is alive and well! (And from a group of 12 year olds). I have so much respect for these programs.
Congrats mafia!! SOT and SJX did amazing this weekend too and should be proud of themselves!

International Open 5
1st CA FierceKatz - 94.01
2nd GT Pink - 93.25
3rd Cheersport GW Sharks - 87.94
4th Cheerforce Wolf Pack - 85.88

Just so everyone knows, and I don't think this has been posted/addressed yet...

You can see on the Varsity Day 1 RESULTS posted last night that for the International divisions there is a "Standard for Bids" column on the far right. THAT is what is used to determine bids for them, not their "Final Score."
(Like Justin Carrier was saying)

Just so everyone knows, and I don't think this has been posted/addressed yet...

You can see on the Varsity Day 1 RESULTS posted last night that for the International divisions there is a "Standard for Bids" column on the far right. THAT is what is used to determine bids for them, not their "Final Score."
(Like Justin Carrier was saying)

I saw that, basically Fiercekatz isn't necessarily going to get a bid (they probably will since the top 2 3 IOC5 teams have bids) because if the winners in the other divisions score higher then their "standard" score then they will get it over them. It is basically impossible for Pink to get one of the bid.

I don't understand why they are doing this just for the International divisions.

I saw that, basically Fiercekatz isn't necessarily going to get a bid (they probably will since the top 2 3 IOC5 teams have bids) because if the winners in the other divisions score higher then their "standard" score then they will get it over them. It is basically impossible for Pink to get one of the bid.

I don't understand why they are doing this just for the International divisions.
I think Fiercekatz is almost guaranteed a bid http://nca.varsity.com/pdfs/nca_worlds_bid_declaration.pdf
The full paid bids are first awarded to division winners in SSR, MSR, LSR, SSRCO, MSRCO, LSRCO, IO5, and IOC5 the day 1 leaders in all of these division have full paid bids except IO5. (furthermore in several of these divisions the top 3 or more have full paids). The scores only come into play for division winners if all 8 division winners don't have a full paid (then the top 7 would get the full paid bids).

Back