All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrats!! Watched the team both days on the live stream and was so impressed they looked amazing! Hope you have a great rest of your season and again congrats on an amazing weekend

Thanks - it's been a bit of a rollercoaster season but the girls have really come into their own within the past couple weeks. And practice last night they actually worked HARDER than I've ever seen them. We have three more comps before Summit but a few weeks off before then. Can't wait to see what they do next :)

Well apparently someone is going to expose him on Twitter tonight...

This could get ugly. :confused: There is already a hashtag about it.

What's the hashtag?
#timisoverparty

It hasn't been used that much after all. I see nothing major happening right now. But it looks like screenshots from conversations are coming so who knows...

Still feel like it doesn't belong on Twitter, but since he apparently was hanging with young athletes and social media is the thing for them these days... I guess this is the result.

definitely isn't pretty but I think that would bring back up soo much..
After much consideration (aka a few minutes thinking about it on my couch dreaming about a burger), I gotta ask...

If he hadn't complain on Twitter about being kicked out, would it be this huge right now?

After much consideration (aka a few minutes thinking about it on my couch dreaming about a burger), I gotta ask...

If he hadn't complain on Twitter about being kicked out, would it be this huge right now?
probably not.. I really do think this would have happened eventually.. but maybe not so soon. people were starting to take notice though before nca, especially on here

Back