All-Star Nca's Appropriate Choreography Reminder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This was a team at my gym a few years back, I never really liked the dance b/c it was somewhat not appropriate. A guy from Kentucky Elite choreographed it for them.

I'm trying to think of a clean way to post what you should avoid..I'd rather not get in trouble for my descriptions lol.

You can't help but feel bad for the kids on the team if the team gets deducted points or disqualified. It's not their fault their coach is nuts.

I remember this dance stirred up so much controversy that the Texas Government was involved...

um....wow..that's pretty riskae! Even some of the music is questionable in my opinion. My high school girls would never be dancing to some of those songs!

I remember this dance stirred up so much controversy that the Texas Government was involved...

Now this is a perfect example of how much disagreement there would be on this. The music I was sitting here like :eek:...but the dance looked an awful lot like my daughter's first allstar dance - as a matter of fact she did WAY more "booty popping" than that. I didn't really see the dance as that different than most I see? Now the music I would be giving deductions all over the place.

I have to agree with kingston though - I was absolutely FLOORED at the gun part at the end. Who would put that in a CHEER routine?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek::eek:

Back