All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can someone post that meme that says "it's time to stop posting" with the cat paw on the hand? thx
ecb60ab8790673632da62e49cb4c3fa8.jpg

Jesus take the wheel. I don't have the same amount of time as you to write a 4 page dissertation so I'll leave it at...
Bye Felicia!
Yep that's what I figured. Most people do that when they realize they weren't accurate and/or mistaken. I'm not terribly surprised considering you didn't read it right the first time.

bye+bye.gif

Looks like TRI and CCA are officially planning to merge for next year in the Triangle area. Another long time rumor coming to pass. Puts a more solid lock on the Durham, Chapel Hill, and Hillsborough area if they can pull it off and keep it going strong. Opens CCA athletes to go to Worlds which they have qualified for years but never went. Good luck to all.

Looks like TRI and CCA are officially planning to merge for next year in the Triangle area. Another long time rumor coming to pass. Puts a more solid lock on the Durham, Chapel Hill, and Hillsborough area if they can pull it off and keep it going strong. Opens CCA athletes to go to Worlds which they have qualified for years but never went. Good luck to all.
Yes, just got the news last night (I kinda knew about it), after an awesome weekend with two worlds bids. We are very excited. Got some new coaches coming in too. Getting stronger.

Yes, just got the news last night (I kinda knew about it), after an awesome weekend with two worlds bids. We are very excited. Got some new coaches coming in too. Getting stronger.

Yea this is another one that has been in the talks for awhile. If it is managed properly I see it as a win win. As I have said many times before, not every great coach is a great administrator of a program. Someone has to be as passionate about the books and balances as they are on hitting motions on the right count and the best choreography. IMO you need both, along with talented athletes and supportive parents to be successful long term in this industry.

Yea this is another one that has been in the talks for awhile. If it is managed properly I see it as a win win. As I have said many times before, not every great coach is a great administrator of a program. Someone has to be as passionate about the books and balances as they are on hitting motions on the right count and the best choreography. IMO you need both, along with talented athletes and supportive parents to be successful long term in this industry.

^^^ THIS

Back