All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When they bought Infinity in Fairfax, Cheer Tyme already had a gym less than 15 miles away in Chantilly. That said the Fairfax gym does less extensive travel and kept many of the original staff. Some families chose to stay, some left with the dance program that left with the sale, some switched to the Chantilly location for more extensive travel teams, and some switched to other gyms. Know people in all of the above some happy and some not so much in each category. While 15 miles may not seem much to anyone around NOVA in rush hour that can take easily 45 minutes to an hour base upon where you live - even back roads are super congested - so it was wise to keep that location then - have only heard rumors if they will maintain both - hoping they do for the families that are happy there.

I don't know if there's a separate thread for this or if it's old news, but ACE of Atlanta (Peachtree City) is closing May 1st.

Last edited:
I don't know if there's a separate thread for this or if it's old news, but ACE of Atlanta (Peachtree City) is closing May 1st.
I really wonder why they're closing. They've always seemed so successful, and their teams are highly competitive (pretty sure they had some Summit winners last year). I know Atlanta's thriving with world class cheer gyms, but they were holding their own.

Not really an "acquisition" per say, but a new partnership between CheerVille Athletics and Intrigue Athletics. Congratulations to both on their new partnership!!
B9gl0LECcAAErIG.jpg:large
As of now they've acquired this partner ship and now Bowling Green Cheer Force with be Cheerville KY...Im assuming that more gyms will be in the works

As of now they've acquired this partner ship and now Bowling Green Cheer Force with be Cheerville KY...Im assuming that more gyms will be in the works

Cheerupdates tweeted that Joey Mastrocola and Griffin Myers are now coaching at Cheerville too. Looks like some interesting things happening there

Back