All-Star New Gym Acquisitions 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

aren't they higher ups at Jam Brands? I don't like it.

I dont either, but you have to remember that Varsity owns Premier Gyms and regularly gives bids through EP's that they also own/run to its own franchise gyms, and people have accepted it. So if they are still working for Jam brands and doing this, it is already accepted industry practice. But now with a Varsity person being named as higher up in Jam brands lately, there could be an internal shake up going on in Kentucky. I am staying tuned to this one.

Cheerupdates tweeted that Joey Mastrocola and Griffin Myers are now coaching at Cheerville too. Looks like some interesting things happening there
Indeed I worked there and still have many ties to them. they're my family and I can assure you they're building an exceptionally strong program

I dont either, but you have to remember that Varsity owns Premier Gyms and regularly gives bids through EP's that they also own/run to its own franchise gyms, and people have accepted it. So if they are still working for Jam brands and doing this, it is already accepted industry practice. But now with a Varsity person being named as higher up in Jam brands lately, there could be an internal shake up going on in Kentucky. I am staying tuned to this one.
Not so sure that they will still be with Jam next year....

aren't they higher ups at Jam Brands? I don't like it.
Not so sure that they will still be with Jam next year....
I could have completely wrong information, but I saw the other day on facebook that Sarah Smith is now the Jam scoring director. Isn't this the position that one of them held? I can't seem to find anything online anymore about their position at Jam.

I could have completely wrong information, but I saw the other day on facebook that Sarah Smith is now the Jam scoring director. Isn't this the position that one of them held? I can't seem to find anything online anymore about their position at Jam.
I believe the thing about Sarah Smith is true. Not sure whether one of them held that position but i'm positive you aren't finding anything about them online because after this season they will no longer be the company

Intensity Allstars and Surge Athletics from Murrieta, CA have merged to become Intensity Athletics

10428141_838385532900122_90796792854439742_n.jpg

I actually believe that is the position that Jeremi had before he passed. The fact that a Varsity higher up is now the Jam scoring director is interesting, at least to me.

I've been told that All American Cheer and Stunt in Kansas City, Missouri was bought out and is now under new ownership. This is not firsthand knowledge, just what has been going around. Hopefully if this is true, the new owner will be able to get the gym back into shape because they used to be one of the top gyms in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sarah judged for Varsity and formerly owned Primetyme. She's going to do great!!! But she isn't a "Varsity" higher up per say. She's awesome and a fantastic judge! She will do great things!

Back