OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I got this friend request from a person on facebook named Lana XiaoMeng. And I have no idea who it is. But it kinda looks like this girl I was friends with in middle school, who would always change her name on social media to something different, except with blonde hair... And she has everything on private, so I can't even look through her pictures to see if it's actually her. Like I can't even see if we have mutual friends. Weird.

So I got this friend request from a person on facebook named Lana XiaoMeng. And I have no idea who it is. But it kinda looks like this girl I was friends with in middle school, who would always change her name on social media to something different, except with blonde hair... And she has everything on private, so I can't even look through her pictures to see if it's actually her. Like I can't even see if we have mutual friends. Weird.

Friend her so you'll have access and if you know her, keep her. If not, unfriend away. I've done it, I'm not ashamed!

Also, there is no better feeling than denying a friend request from someone that was a total bully in middle school. You want to be my friend now? Yeah right. You don't grow out of being an awful person.

Friend her so you'll have access and if you know her, keep her. If not, unfriend away. I've done it, I'm not ashamed!

Also, there is no better feeling than denying a friend request from someone that was a total bully in middle school. You want to be my friend now? Yeah right. You don't grow out of being an awful person.
That's what I did! Was not the person I knew... Probably added me as a mistake thinking I was a friend with the same name.
I had that satisfaction a few months ago, a popular girl from high school added me on Facebook and I was like "Ummm, I'm pretty sure we never even said two words to each other in all four years of high school, why are you adding me two years later?" Declined!

This is so weird. I was thinking oh I want some birthday cake ice cream (since we have some in the freezer) and then the song Birthday Cake by Rihanna comes on the radio.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

This is so weird. I was thinking oh I want some birthday cake ice cream (since we have some in the freezer) and then the song Birthday Cake by Rihanna comes on the radio.

I don't think they're about the same thing.

The Fierce Board App! || If you're not on Fierce Board, I question your commitment.

Some random lady called me this morning and woke me up. Here's how this conversation goes..
Me -Hello?
Hello.
Me - Who's this?
Who's this? Is this Peggy?
Me - No.
Where is Peggy?
Me - I don't know a Peggy.
Who is this?
Me - Laura
Laura... Where's Peggy?
Me - I have no clue since I don't know a Peggy.
Can you go find Peggy?
Me - I said I don't know a Peggy. You have the wrong number.

Some random lady called me this morning and woke me up. Here's how this conversation goes..
Me -Hello?
Hello.
Me - Who's this?
Who's this? Is this Peggy?
Me - No.
Where is Peggy?
Me - I don't know a Peggy.
Who is this?
Me - Laura
Laura... Where's Peggy?
Me - I have no clue since I don't know a Peggy.
Can you go find Peggy?
Me - I said I don't know a Peggy. You have the wrong number.

There's a girl in my town named Peggy who apparently has the same last name as me and everytime I go check in places they're like "Peggy, karen, glenn, etc..." and it's super awkward because there are 8 people with my last name but 7 of them live in my house and then there's just this random other person.....

Practice last night was about 1/2 me main basing, and 1/2 jumps, so I can't really walk today. If you need me I'll be on the floor crying.

CP can relate. Couldn't move her shoulders after skills camp where she got moved to main base and we ended up buying one of those knee straps so the tendons could heal in her knee. Only took a few days, no knee pain.

I don't have a twitter to rant on so I'm going to do it here.

I AM SO AGGRAVATED because I graduated on June 15th and my school STILL has not sent me college my final transcript... I have orientation this coming Monday, the 8th, but apparently my transcript "won't exist" until July 10. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE to finalize a transcript!!??! There were 24 kids in my graduating class, I really can't imagine it being that much of a hassle.

I don't have a twitter to rant on so I'm going to do it here.

I AM SO AGGRAVATED because I graduated on June 15th and my school STILL has not sent me college my final transcript... I have orientation this coming Monday, the 8th, but apparently my transcript "won't exist" until July 10. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE to finalize a transcript!!??! There were 24 kids in my graduating class, I really can't imagine it being that much of a hassle.
My sister graduated May 24 and Mizzou still hasn't received her transcript. And its 10 minutes from our high school. Granted there were 600 in her graduating class but still...

Back