OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
For all my Jacksonville friends! Anyone wanna join me? I'm mainly going because it's my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend who's teaching it but it should be fun!
1512526_10151780535471857_170944200_n.jpg

Nooo shut up. What'd she sing?!

I was dead for several days after my concert (It was okay because I took the week off from work to go....). But it was summer and I refused to get In another cab so we walked 1 mile in 4 inch heels...and I helped to break up a fight in a parking lot....some hoodrats

She sang XO. Which is now my favorite song because I've seen it live. <3 There were people literally fighting for cabs and dragging people out of them, so I ended up not getting a cab and hopping on a random bus, then a train, THEN a cab. In a snowstorm, by myself. You know the concert was good because after all that... I was still euphoric when I got home!

I slept for 12 hours last night, after working all day. Our Academy dancers have their big winter showcase today, so I spent yesterday trying to get that together. The morning after Beyoncé. Let's just say yesterday was.... Difficult.

On another note, today I meet my boss for the first time! I was hired by email and phone, so I've never met her in person. I'm nervous!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Fierce Board mobile app

I have five games to cheer at between today and next Sunday before I can go home from Christmas. It's gonna be a long week.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

She sang XO. Which is now my favorite song because I've seen it live. <3 There were people literally fighting for cabs and dragging people out of them, so I ended up not getting a cab and hopping on a random bus, then a train, THEN a cab. In a snowstorm, by myself. You know the concert was good because after all that... I was still euphoric when I got home!

I slept for 12 hours last night, after working all day. Our Academy dancers have their big winter showcase today, so I spent yesterday trying to get that together. The morning after Beyoncé. Let's just say yesterday was.... Difficult.

On another note, today I meet my boss for the first time! I was hired by email and phone, so I've never met her in person. I'm nervous!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Fierce Board mobile app

I just stumbled upon the XO video from Chicago from that twitter account @chey....... (Names aren't popping up that's the best I can do) mentioned and I'd already decided they that's my new-new favorite song ( Flawless doesn't count because we've heard the bow down part at least and Grown Woman) so yeah XO is my favorite

And @chey....???? I watched majority of the videos with my mom and sister Friday when I got in (except the ones that I thought were too raunchy) I hate "Blow" I can't force myself to look at it or listen too. We liked the video for "Pretty hurts"(Kim kardashian...take heed). I Liked "Superpower" and the video.

But yeah. Good album. Good videos. Now she needs to add more US tour dates and then go have another baby.

Good luck with meeting your boss @Just-a-Mom

I just stumbled upon the XO video from Chicago from that twitter account @chey....... (Names aren't popping up that's the best I can do) mentioned and I'd already decided they that's my new-new favorite song ( Flawless doesn't count because we've heard the bow down part at least and Grown Woman) so yeah XO is my favorite

And @chey....???? I watched majority of the videos with my mom and sister Friday when I got in (except the ones that I thought were too raunchy) I hate "Blow" I can't force myself to look at it or listen too. We liked the video for "Pretty hurts"(Kim kardashian...take heed). I Liked "Superpower" and the video.

But yeah. Good album. Good videos. Now she needs to add more US tour dates and then go have another baby.

Good luck with meeting your boss @Just-a-Mom

I really haven't seen the videos. I have an android phone and it was taking foorreevveerrr to move the album so I only moved the music. Hopefully Monday I'll have time to sit at a real computer and watch videos.

Side note: apparently I like every song she did, because at one point during the concert I turned to my friends and one said, "Wait. Don't tell me... This is 'your song' too?" Lol oops. Guess that was my other song. And my other other song.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm learning to code. I don't 'get' it, but I get it. I'm trying to learn python, because hypothetically I want to make an app.

Is this a good one to learn @Ashley ? Or should I learn Ruby or JavaScript or something else? I started playing around with code.org and the 'Hour of Code', and I'm still going. I tried some of the other programs through HoC and I liked the ones with the blocks 'cause they're easy to understand. Anything like that? Or do I just have to struggle bus it? lol

Starting the Carrie Diaries online since ive watched just about everything else. If this is a no go then its onto American horror story. Unless anyone has any suggestions?

Starting the Carrie Diaries online since ive watched just about everything else. If this is a no go then its onto American horror story. Unless anyone has any suggestions?

I LOVE American Horror Story, definitely worth giving a try. Also have to second Orange Is The New Black and Breaking Bad - both great shows. I liked The 4400 when that was on a few years back. Nashville is amazing :)

Latest posts

Back