OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You have to buy the salsa to find out.
Omg I just laughed out loud! Using this as a jumping off post though, sometimes I wonder if some well-known cheerleaders give shoutouts to businesses, etc., to make it look like they're being promoted or whatever. For example, I was scrolling through IG one day and a girl I follow from a very well known large coed team posted a picture of herself in a cute outfit that happened to be from a shop in my small town, telling people to shop there. (They just got an online store this year.) A friend of mine's parents actually own it, and I asked her if they asked her to do that, as she and her sister (both in their 20s) oversee all their social media. She said no, she'd never heard of her (she doesn't know anything about competitive cheer anyways) and they didn't give her anything free... But they appreciated the free publicity :D

So how many of you were as lucky as me and got play in mashed potatoes today? And were able to say it was for school? (Truthfully)

desperately need a new place to live, im having no luck with craigslist. anyone use any other reliable apartment search website that actually gives results.

My brother has ALS (along with many other issues like cerebral palsy), I donate enough of my life to him, a 15 second video or a donation isn't going to do anything, I won't be doing it even though I was nominated last night

I agree with you. It's nice that people are donating and doing the challenge but it really isn't going to be doing anything but raising awareness. Here in New Zealand, it's the middle of winter and a lot of my friends are throwing ice cold water over their heads in 10 or even 5 degree weather!

My high school has always been big on raising money for ALS since the drama/debate/Econ teacher's husband was diagnosed 4 or 5 years ago. We do a ton of fundraisers throughout the year and most of the student clubs volunteer to help for the local ALS walk. I saw on Facebook today that the cheer team did the ice bucket challenge and nominated the football team and a couple administrators. And they donated money as well. I'm a proud alum :)

Back