OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
There's a Chick Fil A on campus here and one 5 minutes away.. Another 15 minutes away.. Perks of living in FLorida :p

Also, if any of you follow me on Instagram, you've seen that I'm a Theta now! Kappa Alpha Theta!

Peanut allergies suck and I refuse to go to 5 guys- ever! They are soooo careless about their burgers and I've literally seen someone after I told them I have a peanut allergy pick up peanut stuff with the same gloves on that they made my burger with- before they even made my burger. Disgusting.

I do love me some chickfila though. It's so weird that people up north don't have them. They're literally everywhere in the south!!!! I had 4 within 15 minutes of me in knoxville. Where I'm at now there's one on campus and one right near my apartment! I also LOVE zaxbys for chicken. It's so yummy. In-n-out burger is the greatest fast food burger place ever!

Oh,and to avoid a double post.... I also got a puppy yesterday as an early birthday present:)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They are coming to NYC, so excited. Every time we go south we get xtra sauce to take home.

The only place mentioned here that I've eaten at is Wendy's.... Lol. We don't have any of these places here except Five Guys but it's not a big deal like you guys make it out to be. I'm not too sad though, I'm not a big fast food person. And we have wegmans :p I wouldn't trade my weggies for anything. I don't know how you all live without one!

Wendy's hasn't been the same since they changed their fries and Ceasar side salad

I only like Breakfast at chick fil a and the lemonade

I love 5 guys but I feel like they're expensive and so wasteful with the fries. If you're with someone else it works out but alone? No sorry I can't eat 1000 fries.

Wendy's hasn't been the same since they changed their fries and Ceasar side salad

I only like Breakfast at chick fil a and the lemonade

I love 5 guys but I feel like they're expensive and so wasteful with the fries. If you're with someone else it works out but alone? No sorry I can't eat 1000 fries.

When I used to go for lunch or before basketball games me and friends would alternate who would buy the fries.

I can't believe there's been so many negative 5 Guys reviews! I've never seen the behaviors listed but I frequented the original store and other older restaurants so maybe they are better kept because they're owned by the owners of the chain.

I started working at Smoothie King thinking I'd get into the healthy lifestyle. Nope. Theres a chick fil a in the same shopping center. Usually im on the register and cant leave, so ive given my car keys to someone and let them take my car to get me food. Once my coworker took my car to get me and another coworker food and later he called us like 'its empty?' And then it hit us that it was Sunday. And theres a chick fil a at my school, which I usually get for lunch. Its THAT good.

Honestly the food is one of the reasons i wanna go to the US so bad.. (and cheer ofcourse) We only have MCDonalds Burger King and a few Starbucks. Were getting KFC though.

oh and i think we are getting Dunkin Donuts aswell. but i dont like donuts,

Atlanta folks, heading to UGA with my BFF the weekend of the 19th-21st and we're spending Friday in ATL. I've only ever been for Cheersport. What is fun to do for a couple of 23 year old girls? We'll be driving to our hotel outside of Athens in the evening, so I'm looking for daytime activities.

Honestly the food is one of the reasons i wanna go to the US so bad.. (and cheer ofcourse) We only have MCDonalds Burger King and a few Starbucks. Were getting KFC though.

oh and i think we are getting Dunkin Donuts aswell. but i dont like donuts,
I only go to KFC for their hot sauce and potato wedges. I like more flaky doughnuts so I like Krispy Kream more. Dunkin donuts I never liked.

Atlanta folks, heading to UGA with my BFF the weekend of the 19th-21st and we're spending Friday in ATL. I've only ever been for Cheersport. What is fun to do for a couple of 23 year old girls? We'll be driving to our hotel outside of Athens in the evening, so I'm looking for daytime activities.

Shopping. Georgia Aquarium. World of Coca-Cola. Mainly shopping though.

I only go to KFC for their hot sauce and potato wedges. I like more flaky doughnuts so I like Krispy Kream more. Dunkin donuts I never liked.

I am not that happy about pastries at all having a brother that is a pastry chef. Happy about KFC though because I love Chicken and we do not have any resturant chain that specialize in Chicken yet. The swedish food rules are alot dirrent that yours. Our food is not as unhealthy and greasy. McDonald's is still bad though, in my opinion. (nothing bad with yor food though, like i said i wanna go to the us SOLELY for the food.)

Back