OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Random thought! Has anyone ever done a heel stretch straight into a waterfall?

Seems possible in my head, and like it would be visually appealing. Maybe it's done all the time and I just never notice?!

Random thought! Has anyone ever done a heel stretch straight into a waterfall?

Seems possible in my head, and like it would be visually appealing. Maybe it's done all the time and I just never notice?!
We did them in college. If you look at UCA Nationals 2012 video on the Varsity website, search for Seton Hall University and it's in the first sequence.

Note to anyone who is as horrible at math as I am: DO NOT TAKE ONLINE MATH.

I have an irrational fear of being called on by teachers in class. I'm TERRRRIBLE at math so I thought, "what better way to take the required credit without the embarrassment?" Wrong. Don't do it. It's too late for me to drop now.

Also, my school doesn't offer tutors for online courses :,(
I made that mistake! I had to take a class called Survey of Math, and it wasn't real math. It was really bizarre, luckily I was able to drop it. When I finally took the class in the classroom it was completely different, even the book ( none of that is right, the courses are supposed to be the exact same).

My sister's friend posted a picture to instagram of herself and some friends wearing her cheer uniform to school the day of a game and she's wearing her shell top with JEANS AND RAINBOWS AND I WANT TO DIE AND/OR STRANGLE THAT COACH
The cheerleaders at my school are doing that for the first time ever this year per the captain's decision. I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw. (I literally- and I mean literally- gagged.) I didn't know if this was common elsewhere or if I was just being dumb for thinking it was ridiculous. Pretty sure this girl just wanted her stomach to show all day though so it works out for her.

Latest posts

Back