OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
who goes to maine and doesn't eat lobster?!

Me lol. I am not a crustacean fan. When I was in Highschool we took a vacation to Maine and at the time I hated ALL seafood. I think I ate chicken the entire time. I can tolerate crab if it's doused in melted butter. Still a no on lobster. I just can't stomach the thought of eating something that is the equivalent to giant insects that live underwater. Yuck.

Now that my seafood preferences have expanded I am dying to go back and eat! Where in Maine is your restaurant @12mowerd ?

I'm craving clams now. They are my favorite seafood.

Me lol. I am not a crustacean fan. When I was in Highschool we took a vacation to Maine and at the time I hated ALL seafood. I think I ate chicken the entire time. I can tolerate crab if it's doused in melted butter. Still a no on lobster. I just can't stomach the thought of eating something that is the equivalent to giant insects that live underwater. Yuck.

Now that my seafood preferences have expanded I am dying to go back and eat! Where in Maine is your restaurant @12mowerd ?

It's in Bar Harbor. About three miles from Acadia national park. So it's a tourist trap haha. Only open from May till October.

And I LIVE in Maine and despise seafood. I've only tried lobster once and I hated it. The only seafood I'll eat are crab rangoons from my hometown chinese restaurant. The only reason I know our seafood is good is because people come back every night of their vacation and order the same thing :p

fair enough lol. it's just so inexpensive (comparatively speaking) and so much fresher than the rest of the country who can't catch it 3 miles from the restaurant. and i love it. Lobster and shrimp are the only seafood i will eat, though, so you're probably still more adventurous than i am.

fair enough lol. it's just so inexpensive (comparatively speaking) and so much fresher than the rest of the country who can't catch it 3 miles from the restaurant. and i love it. Lobster and shrimp are the only seafood i will eat, though, so you're probably still more adventurous than i am.

Lobster and shrimp are pretty much the only things I won't eat unless they are mixed into something or is in a dish where I can't taste the taste of it and I can only feel the texture, if that makes sense. Like bang bang shrimp from bone fish - I can't taste the shrimp but the texture is so nice with all the other flavors!

That's the only seafood I'll eat too! Not that I live near any quality seafood, but that's the only thing I'll eat when we're visiting family in Maine and Massachusetts. :cool: I haaaate fish.

@12mowerd Why would anyone from the South order BBQ in Maine?

You should ask for ID and deny anyone from below the Mason-Dixon Line.
I have NO IDEA!! That's why I cringe when they do haha. It's like you come to Maine with world renowned lobster and seafood and you order bbq. Doesn't make sense.

My step kiddos crazy mother has decided to move to Hawaii, and she is taking step kiddo with her. She has legal full custody, so she can do whatever she wants. In the meantime, fiancé and I are saving texts and documenting interactions to build a case to get even just one day of legal custody. ( we actually have step kiddo 3-4 days a week).

Step kiddo has had five accidents so far today, and I think it's due to stress. I don't know what to do ):. I want to help him.

Has anyone dealt with this before?

Latest posts

Back