OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Competed for the first time as a level 5 athlete today. I was totally confident in everything we were putting on the mat, which felt amazing. I stayed pretty focused all day until the moment they called my team's name out to the floor...started crying with joy! It was always my dream to be on this team! We were a little shaky but nothing came down and it was ridiculously good for our first time out! Came away with level 5 grand champs. :):):) I'm being super overly dramatic but I'm seriously the world's happiest person right now :)

Also, question? For comps that do grand champs by level, do 4.2 teams get lumped in with level 2, 4, or are they out of the running for a grand champ title? My gut says level 4 but idk for sure.

Found out today that I have a minor form of epilepsy after collapsing after a tumble at cheer practice today :( doctors tried to tell me it'd be best to quit cheer; not happening!

Today during the game I really wanted to yell lets go big O when we were on offense.

why do I keep having dreams about my boyfriend being on all-girl level 5 teams at worlds?

wow I can't believe I forgot to tell fierceboard my big news!!

My sister and I got a job coaching a middle school cheering team! we would have had the A team position, but the coach decided not to resign after all, so we are going to do B team! I know it's nothing amazing but I'm so excited to start coaching :) We start tryouts today! :) :)

It seems like my entire Facebook timeline was crying, while I Was cheering. Lori was horrible. So glad she is gone!!

I had no idea why that guy (forgot his name at the moment) was going crazy after he found out Lori died.... He didn't even care about her while she was pregnant. And carl didn't even shed a tear... he shot his own mom and didnt even cry. Ugh he just annoys me. But yes, glad lori is gone! I wish theyd let the other two prisoners join their group though.

Back