OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
BEYONCE officially sells 618,000 copies in the US alone after 3 days on iTunes. It took Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga 4 weeks of digital and physical copies to reach that many sales in the US. She's also broken the record for most countries at #1 consecutively (112), the record for most iTunes sales in a week (though hers was only 3 days) Worldwide, and is expected to have sold 1,000,000 copies of the album before it's ever put on shelves.
tumblr_lfrh1tA6cI1qej93ko1_500.gif

...Hey....Can I get a number for Britney's album....

tumblr_m0amp4Nji41r3ty02o1_500.gif

JK I love Brit...I just didn't buy her album.....my bad girl.

Haha, yes, I loooooved taking forever to check and recheck code, to realize I only forgot one ")". Some program checking systems try to tell you where your typos could be, but they were always off by at least 10 lines (though I haven't programmed anything in a while, so things may have improved).
This sound so nerdy but I always doing coding stuff by hand because I feel like such a boss after searching through all the code and then finding the problem and fixing it hahah.

This sound so nerdy but I always doing coding stuff by hand because I feel like such a boss after searching through all the code and then finding the problem and fixing it hahah.

Finding lame typos in my code made me feel kind of lame. Like "What ? I just lost twenty minutes for that ???". Then I willed myself to proof read my code very carefully, and to do it as I typed it to save time. Ten minutes later, I got another invalid program error and had to scroll through again... Definitely not feeling like a boss :D

Beyonce's first official top 40 single from BEYONCE

(might have trouble watching it. It's acting a bit screwy)

Finding lame typos in my code made me feel kind of lame. Like "What ? I just lost twenty minutes for that ???". Then I willed myself to proof read my code very carefully, and to do it as I typed it to save time. Ten minutes later, I got another invalid program error and had to scroll through again... Definitely not feeling like a boss :D
Haha I guess I'm just weird!

Well organic happened. I don't even have time to wallow in self pity because my calc final is tonight at 8:30 and I have psychology tomorrow morning at 8. :(
Good luck!!! I'm sort of in your boat. I have Calculus and Accounting on Thursday, with a half hour break, and then my econ exam the next morning! And those are my hardest classes and they're all cumulative! But, good luck!! You'll do great!

Good luck!!! I'm sort of in your boat. I have Calculus and Accounting on Thursday, with a half hour break, and then my econ exam the next morning! And those are my hardest classes and they're all cumulative! But, good luck!! You'll do great!
Bless your heart!! That sounds horrible :( At least I have time to study in between lol. Good luck to you as well :) Don't overload on studying!! :)

Of course! I've had that and flawless on repeat since Friday.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I've moved on to Drunk in Love as of today

When I win the mega millions tomorrow night I'll get y'all (you and cheyee...???tickets to come see Beyoncé with me in London or Barcelona....but prob London.

If y'all can find me that is

When I win the mega millions tomorrow night I'll get y'all (you and cheyee...???tickets to come see Beyoncé with me in London or Barcelona....but prob London.

London tickets disappeared quicker than a doughnut at a weightwatchers meeting...I'm travelling to Scotland just to see this show. I don't know who I think I am...

I'm stuck on "I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker"

Like... what? Is that even a thing? Love it.

And yes please to London or Barcelona!

Back