OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
?? Like negative?

Yep, they are saying she will never be an elite gymnast and make it to the olympics and how bad her form is but they were probably watching her old cheering videos. I say they don't know her and her determination she is. :)
Tumblr Laney Madsen a little bit and you will see what I am talking about.

Yep, they are saying she will never be an elite gymnast and make it to the olympics and how bad her form is but they were probably watching her old cheering videos. I say they don't know her and her determination she is. :)
Well on her old videos I can see why they would say. Plenty of times I watched and worried for her ankles. Her technique is improving a lot and have no doubt she could be an Olympian

I see gymnastics blogs that I follow talk about her in a negative manner a lot and it really makes me mad. She's, what, 12 or 13 years old? Like leave the girl alone and keep your rude opinions to yourself! Who knows if she'll go to the Olympics, but it just irks me to see people who are around my age or older putting her and her dreams down like that.

Not having too great of a week... on Tuesday I messed up my hand at a basketball game. Monday my bank put a (random) $100 hold on my account and also took out a $180 overcharge fee! I'm VERY good about my money and always add up my stuff so theres no reason for that crap. They said they "added it up wrong" like im sorry im finding a new bank because this isn't the first time it's happened. And on the way to cheer at a basketball game tonight, my car started making this AWFUL noise and my transmission light started blinking so I pulled over... and now I don't have a car until we figure out whats wrong with it.... did I mention I have NO money to fix anything that's wrong with it? im so stressed...:confused:

Facebook you make me tear up (in a sort of positive way). I use to go to school with this one kid and his best friend, well two summers ago the one kid passed away but had always been in love with sledding. The two guys were constantly working and improving their sleds to make them better, faster and cooler looking and before the one passed he sent his friend a message and they talked about how they wanted to improve their sleds and what their ultimate one would look like. Well the one friend this year took his best friends vision and made it complete and is using it this winter in memory of him and I'm like here getting ALL the feels about to cry cause it is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

Apologies in advance if my posts are gibberish I've had a very long day hahaha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm so torn about what to do next year. I want to keep cheering allstar but I'm not sure if I want to do school cheer. It's my senior year and I want to enjoy it but I'm not sure I will. We're supposed to be getting a new coach bc our old one resigned but it's been months and they haven't picked one. And most of the girls I know don't want to do it again based on our awful year this year. I don't know if it's going to be worth it. If they don't pick a coach soonish we won't be able to compete (it happened to Jeff City last year). I'm glad to be getting a new coach but I'm not exactly faithful in our athletic departments hiring abilities and I'm worried they'll hire someone who doesn't know what they're doing. Between deciding whether to cheer or not, trying to figure out what classes to take, and nobody being at practice when we have a comp next weekend, this has been a stressful week. Ugh

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back