OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Coming out of my cave finally this week...lol I was in the hospital Monday. I have very serious asthma, and bronchitis hit me last Thursday-ish, and it just really got to me and made my lungs shut up...did some really strong breathing treatments and got released...I'm all good now! I think I feel better at least. Apparently I sound like my lungs are crying but it definitely doesn't feel that bad anymore. If you have asthma...take care of yourselves folks! It's always so scary!!

Coming out of my cave finally this week...lol I was in the hospital Monday. I have very serious asthma, and bronchitis hit me last Thursday-ish, and it just really got to me and made my lungs shut up...did some really strong breathing treatments and got released...I'm all good now! I think I feel better at least. Apparently I sound like my lungs are crying but it definitely doesn't feel that bad anymore. If you have asthma...take care of yourselves folks! It's always so scary!!
Glad to hear that you're feeling better!! I had bronchitis last year and it was awful. I can't imagine what it must be like to have it with asthma.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I made the mistake of looking at my bank account today.

Welp, I guess all the checks I had to write (acting class, coaching for 3 months, rent/utilities) all cleared. :confused::eek: Is there a fainting emoticon? Because it's either that or this bottle of wine as I'm now all sorts of poor. Thankfully I have one work check to cash plus I can start filing for my tax return...money is required.

I'm really proud of my mom, she took notes on how our competitors did today!
Also we finally hit our pyramid at comp :cloud9:
Bad news is I did something to my elbow today. I broke both of my elbows in 6th grade and have screws in them.... I must've done something weird during standing tumbling bc I can't straighten it and I'm in so much pain :(

I'm really proud of my mom, she took notes on how our competitors did today!
Also we finally hit our pyramid at comp :cloud9:
Bad news is I did something to my elbow today. I broke both of my elbows in 6th grade and have screws in them.... I must've done something weird during standing tumbling bc I can't straighten it and I'm in so much pain :(

Ouch. Hope a little rest makes your arm feel better.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

So today I was at Sports Authority just shopping around and I saw something and it kinda confised me. The Soffee brand started making a "low rise" shorts that are about two inches shorter than the typical Soffee short. How short do you need your athletic shorts to be??? Like the regular ones are short already I can't imagine wearing the low rise pair :confused: I just don't get why they had to make them shorter!

I have really bad asthma too, caused by so much scar tissue in my lungs from being born so early.. ahh breathing treatments, they are awful, but do help alot! Hope you feel better, I know asthma attacks can just be exhausting only trying to breath

So today I was at Sports Authority just shopping around and I saw something and it kinda confised me. The Soffee brand started making a "low rise" shorts that are about two inches shorter than the typical Soffee short. How short do you need your athletic shorts to be??? Like the regular ones are short already I can't imagine wearing the low rise pair :confused: I just don't get why they had to make them shorter!
So those girls that roll their soffee's 4-5 times can show off their butt cheeks even more, duh! ;)

Ouch. Hope a little rest makes your arm feel better.

Cheer Dad = broke dad
Thanks! I hope it's a muscle/tendon thin because I can not deal with a broken arm and potentially surgery again. I'm probably going to pull out one Of my old slings if I still can't straighten it without pain tomorrow..... But I'm hoping the ice and sleeping will help and it'll be okay for practice tomorrow! Fingers crossed

Does anyone know where I can find the insanity workout videos online, for free? Not to be cheap, but I'm a broke college student! :(

Does anyone know where I can find the insanity workout videos online, for free? Not to be cheap, but I'm a broke college student! :(

Go to google and search for:
insanity free site:tumblr.com

There is always a post on tumblr floating around with a lot of popular workouts for free.

Back