All-Star New Platinum Athletics Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 18, 2009
http://www.facebook.com/video/
video.php?v=556204655846

Kyle made this video highlighting the team's journey through this season so far. I love my team. I am seriously SO proud of every single one of them. They have gone through so much this season and have come out so much stronger and wiser. You all rocked the world til you got what you want! ♥ I seriously can't wait til worlds!!! They are going to show everyone what Missouri is made of!

Lovely! I am going to share with my team:) Congrats to you all for your many accomplishments, I've been a fan for some time!

oh wow i love this video! I like to see a team that can own up to their downfalls and make something amazing out of them! wow! congrats platinum!

Omg ... It doesn't matter about the rings or the jackets ...They are nice .. But THIS is what it is about .. Pushing to be the best you can be ... As a team

I am so honored to be a part of this team. We have come such a long way and now i cant believe we have a FULL PAID BID to Worlds. I couldnt ask for anything better! I love all my teammates, my coaches, and my whole Platinum family <3 Thank you to all our fans and supporters for always believing in us :)

Thanks for posting this Melanie. I was just fortunate enough to have a bunch of great video clips this season to make it. Our kids have been through so much, and our roster has changed SOOOOO much since tryouts. Im bleseed as a coach to have these kids in my life!

After watching this video I had to watch every competition they competed. And I fell in LOVE with this team. GOOD LUCK at Worlds!!!!!!

That video made me cry. Can't wait to see you all at worlds :)

I've been a suporter of PA since the first day i layed eyes on them.. they came such a long way and will still support this team/gym forever... soooo proud of these kids and rudags <3 good luck in the journey you guys have a head of your self you guys will do amazing and keep the hard work up!!!

Latest posts

Back