OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Gonzaga beat WVU :(
Oregon beat Michigan
Kansas beat Purdue
and Xavier beat Arizona
shocked that villanova lost, but im kinda happy south carolina beat duke.
kansas advancing isnt shocking at all, considering how they've been playing.

im rooting for south carolina and florida to make the final four. Ultimately i would love to see kansas vs florida.

Last edited:
When you've been working for months on your application and cover letter to a gym in preparation of your big move and decide to check their website for the first time in weeks and see that the careers page now says "not currently seeking to fill any positions" and now think it's a sign to break up with your boyfriend you're moving with in order to stay at your current gym (kidding, kind of).
kid-crying-interview.gif

Last edited:
Why are you freaking out? I'm super jealous, I love Israel. My oldest is going in May for Birthright and my husband later that month for business. Where are you going and what do you have planned?

Hi! I'm back!

I don't like long flights and I can't sleep on planes--slept for exactly zero minutes on the flight over and got like an hour or two on the way back.

We went to Cesarea, Tiberias, the Sea of Galilee, the Old City, the security fence, Bethlehem, the Dead Sea, Magdala, Mount of Olives, Gethsemane, and Tel Aviv. I was there with a Christian group.

Oh, and I got a pilgrimage tattoo.

Hi! I'm back!

I don't like long flights and I can't sleep on planes--slept for exactly zero minutes on the flight over and got like an hour or two on the way back.

We went to Cesarea, Tiberias, the Sea of Galilee, the Old City, the security fence, Bethlehem, the Dead Sea, Magdala, Mount of Olives, Gethsemane, and Tel Aviv. I was there with a Christian group.

I can never sleep on flights either, I thought I was the only one. I can come close but I never actually fall asleep. So annoying on those crack of dawn flights.

I can never sleep on flights either, I thought I was the only one. I can come close but I never actually fall asleep. So annoying on those crack of dawn flights.

on the flight back i was in the last row of the 747 and this man and his friend were standing by me and speaking like in outside voices about their personal journeys of getting saved and how they're feeling as though they're living out God's plan.

Like that's really great and I'm happy for you but I'm pretty sure God's plan for me for this flight was to be able to f-ing sleep.

on the flight back i was in the last row of the 747 and this man and his friend were standing by me and speaking like in outside voices about their personal journeys of getting saved and how they're feeling as though they're living out God's plan.

Like that's really great and I'm happy for you but I'm pretty sure God's plan for me for this flight was to be able to f-ing sleep.
Loud talkers are my legitimate pet peeve. In any location. Lower your volume.

Random question, we are going to key west for a wedding next weekend and cop wants to go to top gun Miami to visit and possible take a class or private. Non of the class times fit with out itinerary so do they do privates? If so how do I contact. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random question, we are going to key west for a wedding next weekend and cop wants to go to top gun Miami to visit and possible take a class or private. Non of the class times fit with out itinerary so do they do privates? If so how do I contact. Thanks

Yes, they do privates. I would Contact the gym directly or maybe @drkilluzions can help.

Hi! I'm back!

Sounds wonderful! Did you float in the Dead Sea and go crazy with the mud? And Tel Aviv is one of my favorite cities in the world.

Latest posts

Back