OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm not big into mma/boxing and all but I find the McGregor/mayweather fight interesting.
I like McGregor, I do find him pretty attractive as well. But I'm putting my money on mayweather killing the guy within the first minute.

Either St Louis or Columbia MO most likely - though we could do KC or lake of the ozarks... basically Missouri area. Floated the Chicago idea around but I think we decided against it bc of $$ (everyone else involved just graduated college in May so they don't exactly have a ton of $$ saved up)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would highly encourage you stay local because it will be so much easier. I'm planning one right now for 12 girls that live in 5 cities and we are going to New Orleans next month. It has been a logistical nightmare trying to get everyone on the same page. My mom is a big party planner so we already have lots of supplies, but getting them to the house means I will be driving from KC to NOLA [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]. So over this all. I'll send you a PM after the party next month with what works and what doesn't.

I'm not big into mma/boxing and all but I find the McGregor/mayweather fight interesting.
I like McGregor, I do find him pretty attractive as well. But I'm putting my money on mayweather killing the guy within the first minute.

Agree. But I swear it's because of the arrogance/swagger that if I had to actually deal with I'd lose it, but find SUPER attractive on video

Everyone please send your prayers to the loved ones of the four missing men in Bucks County, PA. The man who was a person of interest confessed to their murders. I can't imagine what their families are going through, especially with all of the wild rumors going around online. The entire area is grieving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Everyone please send your prayers to the loved ones of the four missing men in Bucks County, PA. The man who was a person of interest confessed to their murders. I can't imagine what their families are going through, especially with all of the wild rumors going around online. The entire area is grieving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I might've known one of them if he went to the youth conference with me I think either this year or 2 years ago. He might've went with the church I went with 2 years ago.

Either St Louis or Columbia MO most likely - though we could do KC or lake of the ozarks... basically Missouri area. Floated the Chicago idea around but I think we decided against it bc of $$ (everyone else involved just graduated college in May so they don't exactly have a ton of $$ saved up)

Not sure if you guys have a pedal tavern around there, but those are always a fun daytime activity. You can usually drink on them but don't actually have to be 21 to ride. They are big in Nashville but we just got ours in Charlotte within the past year or so. Another bachelorette party we rented a party bus and hit a bunch of breweries in the daytime. They are more relaxed than bars so you definitely don't have to drink, and there's always babies and dogs to play with.

I realize both of these examples still focus on drinking (oops) but they can definitely still be fun for the under 21 crowd.

I would highly encourage you stay local because it will be so much easier. I'm planning one right now for 12 girls that live in 5 cities and we are going to New Orleans next month. It has been a logistical nightmare trying to get everyone on the same page. My mom is a big party planner so we already have lots of supplies, but getting them to the house means I will be driving from KC to NOLA [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]. So over this all. I'll send you a PM after the party next month with what works and what doesn't.

Love New Orleans!

Anyone have fun/unique (winter friendly) bachelorette party ideas? I'm MOH for my sister's wedding in December and I've never been in a wedding/to a bachelorette party before. I know nothing. Preferably things we can do if there are people who aren't 21 (i.e. me myself and I) in the daytime/evening before the 21 year olds go have fun and I probably get to DD :)

Sounds like a young crowd. You can book a suite at a swanky hotel or a large house from Airbnb and have a slumber party. Play games, hire a couple of male entertainers, bring in someone who offers spa services, eat, drink responsibly, and have a great time:)

I'm going to Philadelphia for work this week. What's there to do (besides the obvious Liberty Bell/historical type stuff ), any suggestions on where to eat?

I'm going to Philadelphia for work this week. What's there to do (besides the obvious Liberty Bell/historical type stuff ), any suggestions on where to eat?

Reading Terminal is an obvious choice. Just about everything there is good. It is CROWDED. Take your patience with you.

victorcafe.com is a fun place to go. Live Opera aria's are performed throughout your meal. These are trained musicians, you will be impressed.

Also, (this is a historical site, but) the Eastern State Penitentiary has self guided walking tours. Its actually quite interesting.

Back