OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was thinking iguana first as well but seems like a lot of similarities on the two of them. Either way unless they are looking to have a 2-3 foot lizard wandering the house they need to find a new home for it.

*If you are a telemarketer, or wrong number, and contact me I apologize in advance**
We aren't. So we're gonna spend a few days trying to find the owner, but I do have a person lined up to take it if we don't! She's owned lizards and reptiles before, so we at least we have a back up.

We aren't. So we're gonna spend a few days trying to find the owner, but I do have a person lined up to take it if we don't! She's owned lizards and reptiles before, so we at least we have a back up.

Your family is kind.

My family would have flipped. We would have called the police, fire fighters, Spider-Man, Jurassic Park, the CIA, the FBI, and gone and stayed in a hotel

Soo it's the day after christmas and it's at least 45° and no snow in sight. What is this madness?!

015461453a1590c1ee6ed35d3444f823.jpg

Complete and total brag post.

Trigger Warning: eating disorders.

I've been actively recovering for about a year now. I had a small relapse this month and finally decided that I'm just done with this crap. My metabolism is essentially non existent at this point because I've abused my body so much. I'm currently overweight, and losing weight is a huge struggle because it's such a fine line for me. I get pretty obsessive about it and it can turn in to a relapse.

Since I got my nutribullet a couple days ago, I've lost five pounds completely by eating to fuel my body and keep myself healthy and I feel like throwing a party. I'm so happy. Yay vegetables!!!
:D this makes me smile!! You have my best wishes!

Soo it's the day after christmas and it's at least 45° and no snow in sight. What is this madness?!

015461453a1590c1ee6ed35d3444f823.jpg

thank goodness for the warm weather, because I turned the heat in my NY apartment 100% off before I left for break and apparently that can freeze the pipes. whoops lol I thought I was being economical and energy efficient; I make such a terrible adult.

My car is officially dead and not coming back :( we found a new one for me to buy & it's like $1600, which is a really good deal, but I really didn't expect to having to buy a car anytime soon :(
I really can't believe I'm actually buying my own car lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was almost 70 today and I was miserable. Nothing kills your Christmas spirit like sweating while walking through a parking lot.

is it a sign from God that these really expensive boots i've been looking at the last month just went on sale today and are only left in my size? yes. except "on sale" means $100 off their original $378 price tag. someone talk me into putting my credit card away :oops:

is it a sign from God that these really expensive boots i've been looking at the last month just went on sale today and are only left in my size? yes. except "on sale" means $100 off their original $378 price tag. someone talk me into putting my credit card away :oops:
Are they Frye? Guessing based on the price haha. I know you said you got Fryes for Christmas so do you really need another pair? Are they different enough looking where you could justify needing both? One pair black and one brown or something like that? If they are Frye they'll last ages and honestly are a good investment piece. I'm suchhhh an enabler when it comes to shopping, but if they're a different enough style to anything else you have and got some Christmas money, I say go for it.

Are they Frye? Guessing based on the price haha. I know you said you got Fryes for Christmas so do you really need another pair? Are they different enough looking where you could justify needing both? One pair black and one brown or something like that? If they are Frye they'll last ages and honestly are a good investment piece. I'm suchhhh an enabler when it comes to shopping, but if they're a different enough style to anything else you have and got some Christmas money, I say go for it.

haha yes they are frye. well the ones i got for christmas are the patty bootie in redwood... so they do have a heel and are more "dressy," i guess. i am in love with them, but they aren't suitable for snow. the other ones that are currently in my shopping cart in another tab are dark brown and part of the "lug" collection, so even though they're cute they have like work boot bottoms so i don't die in the snow and ice. so they are practical. and i know they last for ages. idk. they'll stay in my shopping cart a few more hours, i'm sure, and i'll either talk myself into it or out of it lol this is how i do most shopping.

haha yes they are frye. well the ones i got for christmas are the patty bootie in redwood... so they do have a heel and are more "dressy," i guess. i am in love with them, but they aren't suitable for snow. the other ones that are currently in my shopping cart in another tab are dark brown and part of the "lug" collection, so even though they're cute they have like work boot bottoms so i don't die in the snow and ice. so they are practical. and i know they last for ages. idk. they'll stay in my shopping cart a few more hours, i'm sure, and i'll either talk myself into it or out of it lol this is how i do most shopping.
Just looked at the Patty and those are absolutely adorable!!! Good luck with your decision!

Latest posts

Back