OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ahh I see. Isn't she in college?

Come on people.
I'm not sure but hey I think Justin Bieber looks good! I'm not saying you can't think these famous people aren't cute but I mean her post in regards to that one boy are just so much. I can't explain... I don't picture that when I think of Justin. That's all

I'm not sure but hey I think Justin Bieber looks good! I'm not saying you can't think these famous people aren't cute but I mean her post in regards to that one boy are just so much. I can't explain... I don't picture that when I think of Justin. That's all
That's what I'm saying. That's vile. And harassing ms.teals daughter. Immature. But whatever, I'll just ignore her posts here because imo they just lost all credibility.

Just because she may be in college doesn't mean she is mature/grown up.

*Negative ratings aren't bad, just means you can wear your hater shades mores often*
Truth. But she acts like a 12 year old girl on that thing. I would've never guessed she was in college.

Oh well I digress.

Here's another picture of my cat being crazy

2dbf6758692fd2b71a1432d216d036cd.jpg

Truth. But she acts like a 12 year old girl on that thing. I would've never guessed she was in college.

Oh well I digress.

Here's another picture of my cat being crazy

2dbf6758692fd2b71a1432d216d036cd.jpg
Is it still a kitten?

*Negative ratings aren't bad, just means you can wear your hater shades mores often*

Is it still a kitten?

He's almost four months so I'm not sure when he technically stops haha. He sure does act like one. He likes to bite even though I've been training him not to. I failed.

He's almost four months so I'm not sure when he technically stops haha. He sure does act like one. He likes to bite even though I've been training him not to. I failed.
I have an older cat who still pounces and attacks in the middle of the night. He either really enjoys that or likes the flying lessons that follow.

I have an older cat who still pounces and attacks in the middle of the night. He either really enjoys that or likes the flying lessons that follow.

Lmao that's so funny! I'm nervous for my Christmas tree this year. He's going to be ALL over that thing... I should probably get plastic ornaments.

Lmao that's so funny! I'm nervous for my Christmas tree this year. He's going to be ALL over that thing... I should probably get plastic ornaments.
We have four cats at my parents house. Half of them love playing with and batting around the ornaments they can get to. The other half just enjoy sleeping underneath it and stepping on all of the presents, lol

7865cbaa8c78e0e88e3039241e715571.jpg
Twitter name is the same name she uses here so that is how people figured it out

You were way more vague than I was going to be! B Luss. The same poster who gave @calikaitlyn_ a hard time, trying to shame her for not wanting some trash blog to use the cali gym name in their user name.

And, yes, even if you're in college, doesn't mean you're grown up and mature. :rolleyes:

You were way more vague than I was going to be! B Luss. The same poster who gave @calikaitlyn_ a hard time, trying to shame her for not wanting some trash blog to use the cali gym name in their user name.

And, yes, even if you're in college, doesn't mean you're grown up and mature. :rolleyes:
Since you quoted me I went to her blog again..

She added some more things and said a bunch of middle aged women on FB are up in arms over her blog.

I'm 26 @B Luss that is not middle aged [emoji57]

Latest posts

Back