OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@AllstarObsession definitely call first! not only would it suck if you didn't have a room when you got there... but depending on their cancellation policy you could also be out that money if you don't end up in the room. that would just double suck.

I know you are doing this team for you, but if I were you I probably would have had some choice words/actions for the b!tches on this team who won't let you in their room for the weekend.

hope it all works out!

Its currently an ice storm outside and the people underneath me locked themselves out of their apartment... again. I think after the 3rd time after hours maintenance charges $5o because our apartment keys are like hotel room keys, so it costs more to have a new one made. ANYWAY, I'm laying in bed and it literally sounds like exploding outside from them driving on the ice-covered grass, so I look out my window and they backed their car over the sidewalk onto someones bottom floor patio and are CLIMBING on top of their SUV to get onto their 2nd floor porch. The manager lives in the building next to us and had a master key and literally ran outside when he saw what was happening and offered to unlock their door... but who would have thought to climb on top of your car, DURING AN ICE STORM to climb onto your balcony... it was literally so weird.

Its currently an ice storm outside and the people underneath me locked themselves out of their apartment... again. I think after the 3rd time after hours maintenance charges $5o because our apartment keys are like hotel room keys, so it costs more to have a new one made. ANYWAY, I'm laying in bed and it literally sounds like exploding outside from them driving on the ice-covered grass, so I look out my window and they backed their car over the sidewalk onto someones bottom floor patio and are CLIMBING on top of their SUV to get onto their 2nd floor porch. The manager lives in the building next to us and had a master key and literally ran outside when he saw what was happening and offered to unlock their door... but who would have thought to climb on top of your car, DURING AN ICE STORM to climb onto your balcony... it was literally so weird.

it's an ice storm. they were cold and desperate :p

Woke up this morning to an email that my credit limit was increased by 2000 dollars!!

So I had money to book a room for myself in Vegas since none of my teammates opened their floor to me (even though I asked several times, I'm not bitter or anything). The age requirement for checking in to a room in Vegas is 21 y/o..... I'm 19. I'm just praying that they'll let me check in anyways. I paid for it on my card and I'm traveling alone, so hopefully they'll let it slide. Hopefully.
They are pretty strict about that rule in Vegas. CALL FIRST! You may need to find an adult who will put their name on your reservation and say they are staying there with you. I brought my four kids to a comp in Vegas (oldest was 19). They said there had to be one adult (21+) per room, and no more than 4 people per room. They only way they would let the five of us check in was with two connecting rooms. And, I really had to throw a fit to get them to allow that. Good Luck!!

They are pretty strict about that rule in Vegas. CALL FIRST! You may need to find an adult who will put their name on your reservation and say they are staying there with you. I brought my four kids to a comp in Vegas (oldest was 19). They said there had to be one adult (21+) per room, and no more than 4 people per room. They only way they would let the five of us check in was with two connecting rooms. And, I really had to throw a fit to get them to allow that. Good Luck!!
I decided to go ahead and put someone else on my room, that way my mom can check in by phone or I can have a teammate do it. It's not worth the risk.

ETA: thank you so much though. <3.

How do they know you have 5? We always travel with 5 and never have an issue. We don't tell them how many we have or just say 4. Then we send 1 person up to check-in and they never know. That doesn't work at places like Great Wolf Lodge, etc because you need the room bracelet to gain access to the rooms and water park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do they know you have 5? We always travel with 5 and never have an issue. We don't tell them how many we have or just say 4. Then we send 1 person up to check-in and they never know. That doesn't work at places like Great Wolf Lodge, etc because you need the room bracelet to gain access to the rooms and water park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I told them because I actually wanted two rooms. So, I kind of used their rule against them. I'm like, "There are 5 of us and you won't let us all stay in one room, so what are we supposed to do?" That's when they decided to allow the connecting rooms, and I had to check in for both. They would not let the 19 year old be the primary person on the reservation.

My kids are bed hogs. They kick and squirm. I like to have my own bed. ;)

My mommy is going now. I'm so relieved honestly.

Ugh I'm so glad. I was legit trying to figure out if I knew anyone that could go and stay with you so you'd have an over 21 person. I even thought I would do it if idp didn't have her own competition this weekend.

Your teammates are not really grasping this whole "team" thing just yet. Your season is annoying me, and I am not even involved! :starwars:

Ugh I'm so glad. I was legit trying to figure out if I knew anyone that could go and stay with you so you'd have an over 21 person. I even thought I would do it if idp didn't have her own competition this weekend.

Your teammates are not really grasping this whole "team" thing just yet. Your season is annoying me, and I am not even involved! :starwars:
<3.
This kinda makes me want to cry. Sometimes the support I get here is what gets me through. Thank you <3.

I was legitimately considering if I could take Friday off of work and go down with you! I'm glad your mom is going and that it worked out. And you already know how salty I am about your teammates so I'll just leave it at that... :)
[emoji6] love you girl!

Back