OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Reminds me of one of my favorite pics of my non-cheer kid:

2diluaa.jpg

Btw... he is adjusting his glasses. Bwahahahahaha!

Chris Brown had to cancel his next two shows in Canada. Almost makes up for Parks and Recreation ending tonight.
I feel like I can expect a shooting to happen anywhere he performs. It' sad, people can't settle their differences elsewhere and in a nonviolent manner.

I feel like I can expect a shooting to happen anywhere he performs. It' sad, people can't settle their differences elsewhere and in a nonviolent manner.

The possibility of a shooting isn't why he was denied entry into Canada (for the record I went to a CB concert in December and there was no shooting). He couldn't get in because he punched Rihanna in the face.

What actually happens at his concerts was a non factor.

I'm so glad I'm graduating this year. Every year of cheer at my HS has been a mess in one way or another. Yet another new coach this upcoming year - could hopefully turn it in a positive direction, but after the way the parents responded to this year's new coach it's definitely going to be hard. (Omg, how dare you expect my child to FOLLOW RULES) I really do hope they can make the cheer program a positive environment, gain respect from the school, and be drama free - but I'm so glad I don't have to be part of yet another rebuilding year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The possibility of a shooting isn't why he was denied entry into Canada (for the record I went to a CB concert in December and there was no shooting). He couldn't get in because he punched Rihanna in the face.

I'm not letting him off the hook for that, but wow. Who knew it would still hurt him (knowing how people LOVE to forget celeb mistakes, like they have with R. Kelly), even in another country?

I'm so glad I'm graduating this year. Every year of cheer at my HS has been a mess in one way or another. Yet another new coach this upcoming year - could hopefully turn it in a positive direction, but after the way the parents responded to this year's new coach it's definitely going to be hard. (Omg, how dare you expect my child to FOLLOW RULES) I really do hope they can make the cheer program a positive environment, gain respect from the school, and be drama free - but I'm so glad I don't have to be part of yet another rebuilding year.

That stinks. Was there ever a time at which you guys had a solid coach?

Having a felony conviction results in a person being inadmissible into Canada. That, and I think his probation got revoked recently due to violent behaviour in rehab. He won't be able to enter Canada until 5 years after his sentence is completed.
I'm just glad that CBSA didn't let him in because he's a 'celebrity'.
He got a felony? That explains everything.

That stinks. Was there ever a time at which you guys had a solid coach?
There was a coach there for like 6 years, she coached my sophomore year (3 year HS) and half of my junior year before resigning (aka being forced to resign for many reasons that I won't go into detail about publicly). So our assistant coaches (who were new jr year) finished out the season in charge, new head coach was hired for this year, right before Christmas she left so once again the assistant coaches were left to finish out basketball season, and now they have a new coach for next year. Our coach this year actually knew what she was doing but when entitled children refuse to come to practice or put in effort and their parents blame the coach for us not being good enough and get mad if they're punished, it gets old real quick and I would've been done too.

There was a coach there for like 6 years, she coached my sophomore year (3 year HS) and half of my junior year before resigning (aka being forced to resign for many reasons that I won't go into detail about publicly). So our assistant coaches (who were new jr year) finished out the season in charge, new head coach was hired for this year, right before Christmas she left so once again the assistant coaches were left to finish out basketball season, and now they have a new coach for next year. Our coach this year actually knew what she was doing but when entitled children refuse to come to practice or put in effort and their parents blame the coach for us not being good enough and get mad if they're punished, it gets old real quick and I would've been done too.

That is SO irritating. Was she able to enact a strict attendance policy?

He got a felony? That explains everything.
Ya Canada is pretty picky about that sort of thing. I'm surprised though still that he didn't get someone to let him in anyway because he is a celebrity. Not that he shouldn't have been denied..i'm glad they did because it shows that it doesn't matter if he's famous or not people shouldn't bend the rules. Also for re-entry he would need to apply for a pardon/suspension of your criminal record (or something similar) 5 years after being convicted to gain entry to another country when you've had a felony charge. Which is a good thing I think because if it was an automatic thing after 5 years that would be a definite flaw in the system lol

Did they not look into this before they booked places for the tour? Someone must've known he couldn't get in if this is a legit rule in Canada.

Wonder if the U.S. can get a rule like that. Do we have one? We need one.

Justin Bieber is a hop, skip and a jump away from a felony (if he hasn't gotten one already) and I'm pretty sure the U.S. would love to send him back the Canada and block his re entry.

Every time I see him with Kendal Jenner and her crew I gag

And that disgusting mock-Stache

ugh that stinks, but at least you have an alternative! I have one toilet and one shower and two sinks. all have no water. my pipes are in a walk out "basement" underneath my apartment and that door was accidentally left open int he negative 40 last night, which is why they froze. they got them to defrost early this afternoon and as soon as they defrosted water started shooting out in five different places. luckily they caught it before the whole pipe burst, but now my water supply is turned off while they replace everything.

it's cool. I'll just be dirty and be that girl in class who doesn't shower. I may or may not have pulled an icicle off of my gutter and put it in my dogs dish so he can have some water. awesome parenting right there :p
Is there a fitness center on campus you could shower at?

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

LOL I love how blunt this was stated.

is this real? lol...

2duwkfn.jpg

She's snapping.

Latest posts

Back