OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So I've been stressing about how I'm gonna pay my June rent because I don't know if I'm going to have a nannying job yet or not and I got a billing statement from my apartment that said my rent is paid up until July.... Because apparently I'm terrible at math and paid 10 months up front when I moved in instead of 9 like I thought I did. And now I'm excited.

What does a old thread rating mean? I always being kinda clueless to bad ratings since I always use the app but today I logged in the other way because I got curious to see if I had any bad ratings and I did [emoji30] one was a gossip(can't find where it came from) and the other one was old thread. Boo, I don't like seeing the negative RED ratings in my profile [emoji23][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does a old thread rating mean? I always being kinda clueless to bad ratings since I always use the app but today I logged in the other way because I got curious to see if I had any bad ratings and I did [emoji30] one was a gossip(can't find where it came from) and the other one was old thread. Boo, I don't like seeing the negative RED ratings in my profile [emoji23][emoji15]

If you embrace them they won't bother you ;)

I can't decide if I want to be a nutritionist or a midwife. I'm really passionate about both... It doesn't even matter for the next few years but I just want to have a plan D:

Synchronized swim is the correct term hahaha
Well yea....was my sarcasm font not turned on for that post?
You know I'm all about jokes [emoji13]

Well yea....was my sarcasm font not turned on for that post?
You know I'm all about jokes [emoji13]

Haha oops I didn't even realize it was you that had made that post! If I had then I would have caught on. [emoji16]

In actual tears because WC awards night is being held in the high school I graduated from. I wonder why though it's far from WC and kind of in the middle of nowhere lol

I have had such a horrible day...my power went out in the middle of the night, so my alarm didn't go off this morning. I woke up a half hour late and then my car wouldn't start, so I was over 20 minutes late to school. Then in my 2nd class, my teacher assigned two essays due tomorrow, on top of a huge test we have. I misunderstood when the teacher assigned the reading for the test, so I just realized that I actually have another 200 pages to read tonight. I don't have a great grade in the class because I bombed our last test, so I have to get an A on this one. We also have an AP test prep packet due tomorrow that I haven't quite finished. My gov teacher also decided to assign a 1o page packet and a chapter outline due tomorrow and just sent us an email about the assignment now.

On top of that, I have a scholarship application due tomorrow. I finished my portion about a month ago, but the scholarship board just informed me that one of my teachers hasn't submitted my recommendation. I went to speak to him about it today because they said they've been sending out email reminders to him, but there's no activity. Apparently he forgot the due date (I asked him last month) and never received any of the emails from the scholarship board. He blew up and starting yelling at me for saving it until the last minute, even though I was very politely explaining to him that I was never aware that he hadn't received any of the emails. He didn't really listen to me, dropped a few f-bombs, and told me to leave his class. He did agree to do it tonight, though, so I guess that's good. I emailed the scholarship board and left a message on their answering machine explaining the situation and asking if he could get a day or two extension. I also emailed him and explained again that I had no idea he wasn't getting contact from them. I know he was probably just upset with the situation, but especially considering the day I've had, being yelled at that badly by my favorite teacher was a really crappy feeling and I had a bit of a crying mental/emotional breakdown after that.

Sorry for the extremely long rant. I just had to get all that out...

I have had such a horrible day...my power went out in the middle of the night, so my alarm didn't go off this morning. I woke up a half hour late and then my car wouldn't start, so I was over 20 minutes late to school. Then in my 2nd class, my teacher assigned two essays due tomorrow, on top of a huge test we have. I misunderstood when the teacher assigned the reading for the test, so I just realized that I actually have another 200 pages to read tonight. I don't have a great grade in the class because I bombed our last test, so I have to get an A on this one. We also have an AP test prep packet due tomorrow that I haven't quite finished. My gov teacher also decided to assign a 1o page packet and a chapter outline due tomorrow and just sent us an email about the assignment now.

On top of that, I have a scholarship application due tomorrow. I finished my portion about a month ago, but the scholarship board just informed me that one of my teachers hasn't submitted my recommendation. I went to speak to him about it today because they said they've been sending out email reminders to him, but there's no activity. Apparently he forgot the due date (I asked him last month) and never received any of the emails from the scholarship board. He blew up and starting yelling at me for saving it until the last minute, even though I was very politely explaining to him that I was never aware that he hadn't received any of the emails. He didn't really listen to me, dropped a few f-bombs, and told me to leave his class. He did agree to do it tonight, though, so I guess that's good. I emailed the scholarship board and left a message on their answering machine explaining the situation and asking if he could get a day or two extension. I also emailed him and explained again that I had no idea he wasn't getting contact from them. I know he was probably just upset with the situation, but especially considering the day I've had, being yelled at that badly by my favorite teacher was a really crappy feeling and I had a bit of a crying mental/emotional breakdown after that.

Sorry for the extremely long rant. I just had to get all that out...
Ugh girl. I'm so sorry he yelled at you! I hate being yelled at, I cry almost immediately. Hope things get better for you.

Ugh girl. I'm so sorry he yelled at you! I hate being yelled at, I cry almost immediately. Hope things get better for you.
I'm like that too. I'm surprised I actually held it in long enough to contact the board and get to my friend's car across campus before losing it. And thank you!

Back