OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Did anyone see CBS this morning? They interview Herschel Walker and his son about competitive cheerleading :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFL legend Herschel Walker's son carries on family tradition of athleticism through cheerleading - CBS News

Great article! And his son looks like he's a natural. I love his dad's support and attitude towards others negative views.

Its kind of disheartening to see the interviewer ask if his dad was ever sad or disappointed that his son decided to join cheerleading. Ugh I hope this article sheds some positive light of what cheer is so that stigma can end. Great to hear his team won the summit!

I just got fired. This is probably one of the worst weeks of my life.

Also my birthday is on Thursday.
I went thru that 2 years ago. 2 of us got fired, we were never late, sick, or did anything wrong over the 10 years working. But coworker could verbally abuse the kids everyday and that was fine! No reason for us Just personal! Collect unemployment have a drink and u will get thru it! Sorry!

I went thru that 2 years ago. 2 of us got fired, we were never late, sick, or did anything wrong over the 10 years working. But coworker could verbally abuse the kids everyday and that was fine! No reason for us Just personal! Collect unemployment have a drink and u will get thru it! Sorry!
It's awful. I am fairly certain it's because I'm leaving for basic training in three months. It's a pretty small family company and I believe they're trying to save some money.

They left me in a very tough spot though. I don't know any place that wants to hire someone for two months and three weeks.

NFL legend Herschel Walker's son carries on family tradition of athleticism through cheerleading - CBS News

Great article! And his son looks like he's a natural. I love his dad's support and attitude towards others negative views.

Its kind of disheartening to see the interviewer ask if his dad was ever sad or disappointed that his son decided to join cheerleading. Ugh I hope this article sheds some positive light of what cheer is so that stigma can end. Great to hear his team won the summit!
It's great to see articles like this! I think/hope that the question about him being disappointed was more regarding his son not playing football than doing cheer, because of where it came in the article.

It's awful. I am fairly certain it's because I'm leaving for basic training in three months. It's a pretty small family company and I believe they're trying to save some money.

They left me in a very tough spot though. I don't know any place that wants to hire someone for two months and three weeks.

You might luck out with summer coming up. Since college kids will be home, people might have summer jobs opening up.

Sorry to hear about the job though :(

Are you trying to establish a brand?
How big is your audience and what is your target audience?
Are you going to create any items with that logo on them?
Do you foresee anyone trying to imitate or copy your logo?
Yes. Mostly 9-18 yr olds. Possibly. Yes. Plus I created an intro voiceover that I use in all of my videos that I'm worried about.

I'm just not sure if I can afford to get things copyrighted right now.

Yes. Mostly 9-18 yr olds. Possibly. Yes. Plus I created an intro voiceover that I use in all of my videos that I'm worried about.

I'm just not sure if I can afford to get things copyrighted right now.
I mean I haven't done any research on it so I don't really know how much it is but if it's something that you're worried about it wouldn't hurt to look into!

1. My History and Systems of Psychology professor gave me a 100% on my final paper on eugenics. There is literally no way he actually ready my paper.

2. I'm currently studying for the GRE and I've never felt so stupid in my life. These online practice tests are kicking my butt and I doubt that I'll feel ready to take this stupid test in August.

Sorry for the double post, but does anybody have any online boutiques that they like? I know a lot of my friends shop at Red Dress Boutique but I'm looking for other ones as well!

Sorry for the double post, but does anybody have any online boutiques that they like? I know a lot of my friends shop at Red Dress Boutique but I'm looking for other ones as well!

Shopentourage.com
Bluechicboutique.com
Richgirlrags.com
Shophopes.com
Lulu and Tobi are also good
Ilovewish.com

I've shopped at or ordered from all of these places

But tbh they're basically the same as red dress. They're all selling the same clothes from the same bulk vendors.

2. I'm currently studying for the GRE and I've never felt so stupid in my life. These online practice tests are kicking my butt and I doubt that I'll feel ready to take this stupid test in August.
GREs suck and should die a slow death. I took them twice 5 years ago and I still feel traumatized. I hate standardized testing in general, but these were just awful.

Sorry. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully you fare better than I did!

Back