OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Happy Birthday to the best blonde triplets on the Fierceboard! Ya'll are the nicest people on the Internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can I add that to my title under my name? Hahah thank you :)

I moved home this year and decided I wanted to go back in allstar cheer since a new gym opened. The past two years they have had an open 4.2 team, but on this years flyer they have out for placements there's an open 6! I'm so excited.
The flyer has me confused though because it says "ages 14+ may 30th & 31st 7-9pm"
And then says "new this year open 6! June 1st 7-9pm" I'm not sure if I go all three days or just on the 1st...

62456094084a31ab21bac393b16857cf.jpg
I had to put my best friend since 3rd grade to sleep yesterday :( I'm just so out of it today

I had to put my best friend since 3rd grade to sleep yesterday :( I'm just so out of it today

Aww what a baby. I'm so sorry for your loss :( putting pets down is the worst.

Aww what a baby. I'm so sorry for your loss :( putting pets down is the worst.

Thanks. It was rough, but it was sort of an expected thing. He had kidney stones that needed an operation but he was too high risk to operate because they suspected he had cancer. At least he can pee on all the grass and poles he wants now I guess :)

We put my dog down a year ago yesterday. I think I cried for a week straight.

It's not easy, but just remember that you gave him a long and happy life, which is all any pet can really want. And one day he'll come running to meet you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Back