OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just bring up puppies - it seemed to squash the death penalty talk earlier in this thread

Speaking of the death penalty talk. In one of my posts about it, I said that my older sister was filming for the show "Snapped" in Oxygen. I got it wrong. It's "Fatal Attraction" in TVone. She filmed yesterday and it airs in January.

Having gotten that wrong was driving me nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of the death penalty talk. In one of my posts about it, I said that my older sister was filming for the show "Snapped" in Oxygen. I got it wrong. It's "Fatal Attraction" in TVone. She filmed yesterday and it airs in January.

Having gotten that wrong was driving me nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let us know if you find out more specifically when it is airing.

Correction: second cutest thing ever. Lab puppies come in second to Golden puppies on the world wide puppy cuteness scale [emoji14]

But that puppy is pretty cute and these are the types of puppies we need to be posting on the boards. Hint Hint.
Speaking of goldens(she's not a puppy anymore but still pretty darn cute)
854e7d7b71409d53d155ffeb12719c7c.jpg

For some reason when I see this picture, I think of that "I don't always 'xyz', but when I do" meme because of the way she's sitting[emoji23]

I don't think you know what this word means. Those are not puppies. They are what comes out of Satan's nose when he sneezes.
Lol. My dogs are 6 and 7 years old and I still call them my puppies.

Interesting analogy though.

**And we thought Fierce Board brought out the crazies**

Back