OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
OMG FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME. Ketchup is so gross.
I loathe ketchup, it ruins the taste of everything it touches! Speaking of weird flavored chips: has anyone tried the Pringles cheeseburger chips? They taste exactly like a regular McDonald's cheeseburger, which makes them quite vile because all I could taste was the ketchup-gross. My son loved them however.

I can't believe all of you ketchup loving people. Ketchup makes me want to vom. It's BBQ sauce or Blue Cheese dressing for me and my fries. Ranch is also repulsive but there are some brands I can tolerate.

PS - @RobinSparkles I've seen ketchup flavored chips here in the US. Lays had them going for a little bit but I haven't seen them in a while. I clearly remember seeing them because I was thoroughly revolted and confused as to why Lays would come up with such a disgusting thing :p

I will only put ketchup on fries. It does not belong anywhere and God forbid you put ketchup on Mac n cheese. If you do ketchup on Mac n cheese, you need to be institutionalized.
But besides on fries, I really don't like ketchup. I don't like it on burgers, hotdogs, or anything else. But I'm also not a big condiment person either. I don't care for mustard, mayo, most aiolis, BBQ sauce and a lot of salad dressings... I'm just not a big condiment sauce person. Pesto, however, is my go to "condiment." Pesto on sandwiches, burgers, pizza, just on plain French bread.... Yum!!
Really though, I cannot stress enough that putting ketchup on mac n cheese is sin.

I don't mind ketchup. I usually won't eat it because I just love ranch so much I don't have room for ketchup in my life lol. I do put it on hotdogs and hamburgers but for everything else: ranch dressing 150%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back