OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm being nosy, but what do you do? I'd love to be able to spontaneously go to Chicago for work! (Maybe not in November, though...)
I work for a t-shirt company called University Tees!
I'm a campus manager for ECU so basically I handle all accounts/customers from my campus (usually greek life) that wants/needs t shirts! We actually have CM's on 208 campuses so I'm sure a lot of yalls schools are clothed by us and you don't even know it :)

ETA in case you're curious University Tees | Welcome

I'm a campus manager for ECU so basically I handle all accounts/customers from my campus (usually greek life) that wants/needs t shirts! We actually have CM's on 208 campuses so I'm sure a lot of yalls schools are clothed by us and you don't even know it :)

That is so cool! We don't have University Tees at my school, but we have something kinda similar. It's a lot smaller though! But yeah, dream job!

If they keep that up, they won't be hired for very long.
I'm not trying to be mean but the girl has cried twice now cause people didn't agree with her opinion over things. I'm kinda surprised she's still here.
On the plus side I got moved to the easiest station in the kitchen for the day and got paid $10.20 an hour to plate Parmesan fries and tater tots, clearly I'm winning at something

You do mine! University of Iowa! We used to have a University Tees store in the mall

I'm not trying to be mean but the girl has cried twice now cause people didn't agree with her opinion over things. I'm kinda surprised she's still here.
On the plus side I got moved to the easiest station in the kitchen for the day and got paid $10.20 an hour to plate Parmesan fries and tater tots, clearly I'm winning at something
Shimmy shimmy ya ya!

Maybe she hasn't cried in front of the manager yet?

ugh my job is stressing me out, they are horrible at posting schedules and i have no idea when im suppose to go back to work, i know for a fact we had today(sunday off) but no i have no clue when i work next cause it shows nothing on our online work schedule. im debating going up there at 7am tomorrow morning just to be safe. :banghead:

You do mine! University of Iowa! We used to have a University Tees store in the mall
It's actually different hahah a bunch of our CMs tell us that there's a store called "UniversiTees" that's not affiliated with us but their customers think they are and call us with questions about their orders through the store lol

I'm becoming increasingly annoyed because despite all of the flooding, washed out roads, road and interstate closures, warnings from the governor, mayor and citywide curfew...... The library system I work for has yet to announce a closing for tomorrow.

I mean I already know that I'm personally not showing up....but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECU??? What school is this? November can actually be pretty nice. It's January you have to watch out for

Back