OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Today I learned that New Jersey is the only state without a state song.

Do you think last years Shooting Stars mix could be submitted to whoever makes that kind of decision?
NJ has an unofficial state song, that was passed by the legislature, but never signed by the governor.

So my cp made a big decision yesterday. She cut her long hair and donated it to an organization called children with hair loss. This organization provides human hair wigs to children for free until their 21st bday. Children with medical conditions such as cancer and alopecia are just a few that get this help.
My cp was diagnosed with Alopecia areata almost 2 years ago. Her hair has grown back but the flare ups have begun again. In an effort to save what she has and hide the loss that is currently occurring she decided it was best to keep it short so cheer hairstyles wouldn't cause so much damage to her sensitive scalp.

The fact that she chose to donate it to children who have the same autoimmune disease as her and other medical conditions left me with the emotional feels for sure. I'm so proud of her. She cut off almost 9 inches!!!! I hope other children get just as inspired!!! She's my everything for sure and nothing is going to hold her down, not even a diagnosis for a lifetime!!!

721f76341c54997ca0bd2d9da4d0b5bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was cute when they figured it out

I haven't made my mind up about 25 yet.

For 19 and 21 I could play them straight through without skipping any song but I can't do that for 25

I like 25. I think it's a little more pop sounding than 19 and 21? But I think it's still a good album. Water Under the Bridge is my favorite song by far

I like 25. I think it's a little more pop sounding than 19 and 21? But I think it's still a good album. Water Under the Bridge is my favorite song by far

I like Water Under the Bridge, Remedy, Miss You and Send My Love to your new Lover

Not a fan of River Lea

The other songs I don't pay attention to. I saw on the news she's on track to sell 2.5 million the first week. The most since No Strings Attached

A Northern White Rhino died today - the second one this year. Now there's only 3 left in the world, all in captivity in Africa. The one that passed away today, Nola, lived at the San Diego zoo. She lived to be 41.

I found this important to share.

So my cp made a big decision yesterday. She cut her long hair and donated it to an organization called children with hair loss. This organization provides human hair wigs to children for free until their 21st bday. Children with medical conditions such as cancer and alopecia are just a few that get this help.
My cp was diagnosed with Alopecia areata almost 2 years ago. Her hair has grown back but the flare ups have begun again. In an effort to save what she has and hide the loss that is currently occurring she decided it was best to keep it short so cheer hairstyles wouldn't cause so much damage to her sensitive scalp.

The fact that she chose to donate it to children who have the same autoimmune disease as her and other medical conditions left me with the emotional feels for sure. I'm so proud of her. She cut off almost 9 inches!!!! I hope other children get just as inspired!!! She's my everything for sure and nothing is going to hold her down, not even a diagnosis for a lifetime!!!

721f76341c54997ca0bd2d9da4d0b5bc.jpg

Wow, when I first looked at the picture of your daughter and read your post, I immediately thought and heard Stevie Wonder tune in my head- 'Isn't She Lovely'... Your daughter is so lovely and beautiful from the outside and inside...

Seems like Selena Gomez got the memo about all mesh everywhere! I'm on my phone so no pic but I guess just Google/twittersearch selena amas.

Latest posts

Back