OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So we didn't get a this weekend and that means my season is over. And this season was my last, so my career is over. Been doing this for 20 years now so I had a pretty good run. But I definitely had some tears this afternoon.
Sorry it's over but sounds like you enjoyed the journey.

**we can be friends if you like dogs**

That was...distracting to say the least. All I could see was her hair, don't the judges get distracted?
I asked myself the same thing. I don't understand why the coaches don't tell these girls to tone it down? I shouldn't stop to watch your team because your hair is a foot above your head I should stop because your teams skills are impressive.

So we didn't get a this weekend and that means my season is over. And this season was my last, so my career is over. Been doing this for 20 years now so I had a pretty good run. But I definitely had some tears this afternoon.

<3 you

So we didn't get a bid this weekend and that means my season is over. And this season was my last, so my career is over. Been doing this for 20 years now so I had a pretty good run. But I definitely had some tears this afternoon.
It has to be bittersweet. But how amazing to have 20 years of something you have loved. That's pretty rare! Best of luck to you on your next set of adventures! You'll stick around here right?

For me this would be excessive. I sometimes think though that the people who do things like this are trying to overcompensate for all the things they themselves did not have growing up, so I try not to judge them too harshly. Or yes, maybe the photographer is a friend or relative and provides these services for minimal to no cost.

I prefer my own photos to formal ones, but there is something nice about having a professional picture done to commemorate a special occasion. I do feel that we are sadly cultivating a generation who truly believes the "Insta it (insert any social media) or it didn't really happen" mentality.

That is exactly what my mom tells me whenever I comment on people who have excessive count downs to like their 33rd birthday...."My birthday is in 18 days" "it's finally Taurus season" etc

It puts things into perspective. Maybe they weren't able to have big parties growing up or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is exactly what my mom tells me whenever I comment on people who have excessive count downs to like their 33rd birthday...."My birthday is in 18 days" "it's finally Taurus season" etc

It puts things into perspective. Maybe they weren't able to have big parties growing up or something

Side note: It's Pisces season and my birthday is today. I didn't have a countdown though so it's all good :p

I'm happy I get to share my birthday with Bryan Cranston, Jenna Fischer, Laura Prepon, Wanda Sykes, and Michael Eisner though. So many cool people :fro:

ETA: Just read that the choreographer of Hamilton also has a March 7th birthday heck yeahhhhhhhh

Last edited:
Read her insta bio and I think you'll understand the wig situation.

am i reading her bio right...... but i still cant tell if her blonde hair if fake or real. im guessing her natural color is blonde and all the other photos are wigs.

Read her insta bio and I think you'll understand the wig situation.

wigs and fake hair are fine, and plenty of cheerleaders (and heck, non-cheerleaders) use them.

making your head look like something out of the hunger games capitol? that's not-so-fine.

Or maybe they are just self centered and are reminding people they expect a Starbucks card and cupcake in 18 days.

Side note: It's Pisces season and my birthday is today. I didn't have a countdown though so it's all good :p

I'm happy I get to share my birthday with Bryan Cranston, Jenna Fischer, Laura Prepon, Wanda Sykes, and Michael Eisner though. So many cool people :fro:

I was just using a random zodiac sign that wasn't mine....not to imply that I thought today was a day in May...or whenever Taurus people were born. I think its May.

I share my birthday with Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose....so there's that.

Happy Birthday!

@Beans100 any maybe they're self centered....but most of the people I know that do it had a " started from the bottom, now I'm here" type life...so I think my mom is probably right about it all

Latest posts

Back