OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It could be, just a lot of the stuff she said in Lemonade and a lot of the songs talk about being cheated on. I think like the first 4 at least mention being cheated on explicitly.

Yeah. The dad cheated on Tina and produced that kid with some woman.

In "Sorry" she sings "today I regret the night I put that ring on"

She has a song from like 2 years ago about her mom called "Ring Off"

Although mess Rachel Roy did post this
28a1cfc4456e9dc2d4df4da52ad300a7.jpg

"go and call Becky with the good hair"

But I still think Beyonce is too Tina to put up with a cheating Jay.

Last edited:
It's 2016. Beyoncé has Jack White featured on a song that she co-wrote with members of Led Zeppelin. She's getting played on American country stations. I'm fully confident that anything is possible this year
It's a great song. I may even buy the whole album because of it.

It's 2016. Beyoncé has Jack White featured on a song that she co-wrote with members of Led Zeppelin. She's getting played on American country stations. I'm fully confident that anything is possible this year
I LOVE that she features Jack White on a song because I feel like a lot of people criticise Beyoncé for not making "real" music like rock, indie, etc.

Also, what if she pulls a reverse Taylor Swift and just goes full on country?? Probably won't happen, but you never know

I LOVE that she features Jack White on a song because I feel like a lot of people criticise Beyoncé for not making "real" music like rock, indie, etc.

Also, what if she pulls a reverse Taylor Swift and just goes full on country?? Probably won't happen, but you never know

I've wanted to hear country from her for a long time, and the rock side she kind of displayed when she covered You Oughta Know has made me desperate for more.
I think she'll still get SOME criticism. The album was written by the typical amount of writers, but she's cut down a lot on producers, and she brought in some great features.
I read two critics who said it's one of the best female albums ever released. Which shocked me but the critics are eating it up

I've been listening to the album for the past four days and I'm still not over it. My Editor in Chief came to me personally to write our album review. I love ALL of Beyoncé's albums in their own way, but something about this one is SO good. I love self-titled but Lemonade has this flavor to it that I'm obsessed with.

Back