OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I woke up Sunday with my ears blocked and one of them ringing on and off and it's remained since then. A little bit of a headache too, but other than that I've been fine. It's been so annoying.
We've had quite a few storms coming through. Last night was a half-mile wide tornado about 45 minutes away from us. It's been a long week...

Does anyone make protein shakes? I've been blending some fruit with protein powder in the mornings recently and I'm thinking about leaving the protein out. My hope was that it would fill me up and it doesn't seem to be doing that, so it feels like it's just empty calories. Can anyone recommend any powder supplements specifically for weight loss or appetite suppressing?
Visalus protein shakes are the best I have found.

My week seems to have been full of people turning out to be completely different from what they portray. It's sad and disheartening.

I need a Fierceboard summer to distract me from all of this. With a virgin strawberry daiquiri.

I got an email back from poshmark and they seem to be trying to help me which is more than I expected. I don't really follow her or know too much about her but one of the cheer pages I follow retweeted her tweet about selling so I thought that someone with a 'collection' of Nike pros would take care of them and someone with a decent cheer following would be above trying to scam people like that... Guess not [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She shares said 'collection' with her younger sister, I can tell you that.

They're definitely not a minor, but just didn't want to post something super rude in the heat of the moment and I'm still trying to refrain from tweeting some not so nice things

I have contacted poshmark and my fingers are crossed, but as a teenager who can't get a job right now and has limited money, this really sucks. I put most of my money into savings for college and I literally bought these as a reward for myself for getting over a huge mental block with my standing tuck...

One of the few 'cheerlebs' I'm familiar with online. Will def keep this in the back of my mind.

You have me beat, I've never heard of her before.

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

She posts YouTube videos, I don't know too much about her besides that and like I said, I mainly trusted it because I would think someone who was somewhat well known wouldn't try and do something like that. Guess that's my own fault here haha.

She posts YouTube videos, I don't know too much about her besides that and like I said, I mainly trusted it because I would think someone who was somewhat well known wouldn't try and do something like that. Guess that's my own fault here haha.

Lesson learned, being popular doesn't make you a good person.

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

Any lululemon wearers on the boards? I want to order some but the sizing is funky so I'm not sure what to order.

I'm 5'8" and 115 pounds, I wear a 0 in express jeans (jeggings), a small in Victoria's Secret Pink leggings and C9 from target athletic leggings if that helps.

I am same and wear a 4. But try them on. Some run short-ish.
Does anyone know of any great sports bras for larger chests? I've bought a couple of gently used lulu lemon ones but I don't know if they give me enough support. I'm a 32DD so it's tricky because I want functionality but I want them to be cute too!!
Try some of the Victoria's Secret ones. My friends swear by them. I have an adorable one that I got there (but sadly don't have your measurements) and it snaps and then zips over. Super cute! I'm old though so not sure I will ever be brave enough to wear it without a top too but it is definitely cute enough. Just get the front close styles. The others require assist Lol!

Any tips for buying a car for the first time?
Take a guy who knows about that stuff with you! Do your research before you ever step foot in a dealership/lot. You can find out what the ballpark pricing should be online. Best deal I ever got (and I proudly did it alone) was pitting two online reps against each other online.

@MissCongeniality that is good to know! I was thinking a 4 would probably be best size wise.

And @njallday, I've got a big booty for my frame so the 2 would probably be too teeny, but I'm definitely going to go to the store and try them on since everyone seems to be all over the place sizing wise!

@MissCongeniality that is good to know! I was thinking a 4 would probably be best size wise.

And @njallday, I've got a big booty for my frame so the 2 would probably be too teeny, but I'm definitely going to go to the store and try them on since everyone seems to be all over the place sizing wise!

i definitely recommend trying them on. I can wear a 4 or a 6. They also are great about returning. I have bought things online that were on sale which are supposed to be final sale, and they have been great about giving store credit, or exchanging them if they don't work out.

Back