OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Man I've been watching Scandal lately, idk why honestly it's infuriating. I'm over Fitz. I'm over Mellie. I'm over Cyrus. I'm over Olivia. Lol. Fitz is such a whiner I don't think I've ever liked him to be honest. It's like everytime a character could make a smart decision to help themselves they throw their hands up in the air and say "well stuff it" and do something idiotic. I don't know why I keep watching it but here I am on season 4. I'm gonna quit and go back to my trusty show Greys.

@renaa_rooo working in the political arena and living in DC made me HATE Scandal. It's laughably unrealistic.
---
I've decided to channel all of my energy into planning my Disney trip this November to get my mind off of the election. I can't do it any longer.

Man I've been watching Scandal lately, idk why honestly it's infuriating. I'm over Fitz. I'm over Mellie. I'm over Cyrus. I'm over Olivia. Lol. Fitz is such a whiner I don't think I've ever liked him to be honest. It's like everytime a character could make a smart decision to help themselves they throw their hands up in the air and say "well stuff it" and do something idiotic. I don't know why I keep watching it but here I am on season 4. I'm gonna quit and go back to my trusty show Greys.

I agree Scandal was better in the past. Have u watched How to Get Away With Murder! If not DO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just rewatched all of it and am midway through season 5. I was like....remember when we didn't know how HORRIBLE everyone was? Good times. I also miss Harrison on a regular basis. Quinn has the most interesting character development to me.

Fitz is actually the worst character. Everything about him makes me want to scream. I'd love to tell you his character gets better but...... nope. He's such a hypocrite which I think gets to me the most. He has an affair? Whatever, he's in love! Anyone else? Scum of the Earth! Get over it. I have to say at least I'm glad everyone else refers to him as a child, because he really is.

I liked the latter half of season 5. The first part is a bit much to slag through, because it gets more nauseating. But then some people start to see the light.

@renaa_rooo working in the political arena and living in DC made me HATE Scandal. It's laughably unrealistic.
---
I've decided to channel all of my energy into planning my Disney trip this November to get my mind off of the election. I can't do it any longer.

You mean everyone doesn't just murder and blackmail to get their way?? It's so exceptionally dramatic.

Were you referencing the Clinton body count or?????

Yes but also I think Hilary Clinton has levels of evil within her. Bill was there just to draw attention away from her biddings. Silly Bill.

Not sure if you're familiar with Buffy the Vampire Slayer but she reminds me of The Mayor from season 3. Personable and quirky. Then she'll kill you.

Mayor.jpg
600.jpg

Yes but also I think Hilary Clinton has levels of evil within her. Bill was there just to draw attention away from her biddings. Silly Bill.

Not sure if you're familiar with Buffy the Vampire Slayer but she reminds me of The Mayor from season 3. Personable and quirky. Then she'll kill you.

Mayor.jpg
600.jpg

I really don't like her lol. I had never even heard of the body count thing until like a year or two ago when my boyfriend told me and I lowkey find it interesting. Like I said I really don't like Hellary but any things better than Donald Dump so [emoji854]

I really don't like her lol. I had never even heard of the body count thing until like a year or two ago when my boyfriend told me and I lowkey find it interesting. Like I said I really don't like Hellary but any things better than Donald Dump so [emoji854]

I feel the same. I find conspiracies entertaining even though I don't believe them, but the Clinton Body Count is just too weird to not fully dismiss.

Ahh well, lesser of the two absolute evils I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ yay USA

You mean everyone doesn't just murder and blackmail to get their way?? It's so exceptionally dramatic.

haha no just the little things--like the head of the RNC complaining that they hate guns/NRA. That would NEVER happen.

Been loving The Night Of on HBO, and am a little more than halfway through the final episode of Stranger Things on Netflix.
Anyone else been watching/watched either one?

Mayor.jpg
600.jpg
Crying over the comparison to the mayor. He was one of my favorite big bads. Carry on!

Been loving The Night Of on HBO, and am a little more than halfway through the final episode of Stranger Things on Netflix.
Anyone else been watching/watched either one?

Crying over the comparison to the mayor. He was one of my favorite big bads. Carry on!
They are eerily similar. Even their creepy smiles. Until Hil starts eating giant spiders though I think we're safe.

Ive been rewatching buffy the last few days, I totally forgot how much I loved it. It's even better since I'm not in 6th grade and I understand all the jokes now [emoji14] it's also sooooo 90s lol. Apparently they wanted to do a Giles spin off after buffy ended and I'm extremely upset that never happened. There's nothing I want more than the story of Giles' past. Dang it, that's what I should've wished for when I saw a shooting star tonight.

Back