OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well darn, I guess i missed watching a good game

**After experiencing all star cheer I now understand cults**

welp, election is tomorrow... im scared for our future, i joked with my co workers that i was going to write in my own vote, possibly oprah, maybe even jesus... cause we all know we'll be praying to him in a few months, lol.

but no really i havent even decided who im gonna vote for yet.

For the second election in a row, I didn't get an "I Voted" sticker. I sat through 20 months of this suffocating 24/7 election nonsense, watched all the debates, and heard countless unwanted opinions by people who thought I cared about what they thought.

Give me my consolation sticker.

:defeated:

For the second election in a row, I didn't get an "I Voted" sticker. I sat through 20 months of this suffocating 24/7 election nonsense, watched all the debates, and heard countless unwanted opinions by people who thought I cared about what they thought.

Give me my consolation sticker.

:defeated:
I've never gotten an "I voted" sticker. I don't think my town gives them out. I've always felt left out

I'm torn between watching it tonight and just sleeping and finding out tomorrow morning. I have never been more thankful to live where I do and not have to make this decision

I'm torn between watching it tonight and just sleeping and finding out tomorrow morning. I have never been more thankful to live where I do and not have to make this decision

I'm going to stay up and drink wine

I don't think I could possibly care less about an election.

I'm more invested in the school board seats here

I'm more invested in Dancing with the Stars

I'm more invested in The Voice and I don't even watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our county splurged on fancy stickers this year, but I went stickerless while DH was active duty and I had to vote via absentee. It sucked because all the free goodies people offered up, involved showing a sticker.

I'll be up tonight with a large quantity of alcohol. I'm nervous for a lot of local stuff, but am watching the Presidential race. I can't pretend not to care, because I do, but I'm trying not to let it consume me too. I am stuck at the gym until 7:45---thankfully it has a TV!

Y'all are talking about getting a sticker for voting and all I can think of is the Dr bribing a kid to get a vaccine shot to help lessen the pain.

Soooo, polling stations closing way early because of shootings. What are y'all even doing over there??? Let's face it though, we're all screwed whoever wins.. This scares me.

Soooo, polling stations closing way early because of shootings. What are y'all even doing over there??? Let's face it though, we're all screwed whoever wins.. This scares me.

Damn hadn't heard that yet.

Back