OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Cards Against Humanity got people to raise almost $100,000 so they could dig a hole for absolutely no reason and they are live streaming the whole thing on YouTube.

They continue to be my favorite company.

ETA: to clarify, the hole is being dug for no reason. They asked people to donate as an anti-black Friday gesture. We're digging a hole.

Last edited:
Cards Against Humanity got people to raise almost $100,000 so they could dig a hole for absolutely no reason and they are live streaming the whole thing on YouTube.

ETA: to clarify, the hole is being dug for no reason. They asked people to donate as an anti-black Friday gesture. We're digging a hole.

I'm 99% sure they're digging it in a town near me. The news reported on it the other night but since Cards Against Humanity won't confirm yes or no theres still some speculation.

I just got home from Moana and OH MY GOSH. She is now in my top three favorite princess for sure! Ah love it and the soundtrack so much

My niece made me take her to go see it and I took her because she's 11 and will be too cool for me soon

I couldn't get into the movie. I was deeply bothered by the CGI cankles and feet. I know I'm a terrible person but I have a foot phobia. I couldn't look at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email about this the other day. It's awesome but not sure if it tops last years Black Friday event where they just asked for money in exchange for nothing.

**maybe kook aid is more fitting than kool aid**

Just finished watching Gilmore Girls, and my feelings are all over the place. I don't think I've ever simultaneously cried and laughed so much during any show I've watched.
I'm really glad though that ASP had the chance to do those four new episodes for those last four words because they would have been terribly disappointing at the end of the regular series.

I got an email about this the other day. It's awesome but not sure if it tops last years Black Friday event where they just asked for money in exchange for nothing.

Didn't they buy an island last year with the money? Or was that the year before? One year they did turned it into Christmas bonuses.

Didn't they buy an island last year with the money? Or was that the year before? One year they did turned it into Christmas bonuses.

In 2015 they kept the money for themselves, year end bonus of approx 4,000 per employee, but in years past they did charitable stuff.

Black Friday 2015

Y'all need to start talking about shows I watch ;). So can get into the discussion. One question regarding GG. Those famous 4 last words (I looked them up) was it the last words of the original series or this "reunion" special? Because I'm confused.

Y'all need to start talking about shows I watch ;). So can get into the discussion. One question regarding GG. Those famous 4 last words (I looked them up) was it the last words of the original series or this "reunion" special? Because I'm confused.

Amy Sherman Palladino (writer of the show) parted ways with the series prior to the last season. So the last season of the original series was written by someone else... leaving a lot of fans upset or never feeling like they got proper closure with how it ended. ASP has said in interviews that those 4 words were how the show was supposed to end and the revival gave her the opportunity to end things how she wanted.

So no, the series did not end with them, but it was supposed to.

Amy Sherman Palladino (writer of the show) parted ways with the series prior to the last season. So the last season of the original series was written by someone else... leaving a lot of fans upset or never feeling like they got proper closure with how it ended. ASP has said in interviews that those 4 words were how the show was supposed to end and the revival gave her the opportunity to end things how she wanted.

Awesome thanks.

and I'm so glad the series didn't end with those words.

Back