OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
And also if Cristina Yang is NOT at the funeral next week then this show truly (not that it doesn't already) needs to gracefully bow out at the end of this season. Out of all the unbelievable things on the show happening to the same person, ferry crashes, shootings, plane crashes, bombs in guts, labor during a superstorm, etc etc etc .... Cristina Yang not coming to the funeral to be there for Meredith would be the most outlandish and ridiculous thing I've ever seen on the show.

And they'd better not fake a condolence phone call from her.

In other, happier news: ICU Worlds has a snapchat. Peace out[emoji111]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwwwww yesssssssssss!

I'm loving all these Cheer Snapchats we get. I'm crossing my fingers that Worlds gets one too.

I wonder how things get picked to be a featured story. Not like the snapchats that go into the story but like the actual story. Does someone have to submit a request? If so, whoever is submitting ones for cheer comps, I love you <3

Small world...I was on Facebook tonight and saw that someone I know, who cheers at AP, his stunt partner is @SharkDad 's daughter!! Only someone I have met him a few times at some open gyms/practices and stuff like that, but still small world!! He was giving her a shout-out for competing at nationals with the broken hand.

I don't think I'm ever going to complain again. I turned in a 14 (should have been 15) page paper about why a book should or shouldnt be taken seriously by historians. Half of it was me rambling.
I've written many papers this way. Hey as long as it's semi relevant that's all that matters. Lol

does anyone else ever get the urge to interrogate a board member or two? like majority of people on here either purposely give away a lot of info about their life or just through random conversations you learn a lot about people's "real" lives off the boards... and then there is a handful of people that have literally just never said a word about themselves and either have unhealthy obsessions with a certain team/gym or know everything about everyone and i just have so many questions for them... like how old are you? do you have a job? what do you do with your day? why do you know so much about certain cheer-things? but i don't ask because that'd probably be rude.

random thought of the day.

*cue tons of posts of people worrying if this is about them*

He signed on for 2 more seasons a year ago, and had 1 more season left of that contract. Rumor is he and Shonda weren't getting along hence his 5 episode absence. His EW interview that resulted in last nights episode getting spoiled was overly....serene almost. He mentions everything being "organic" and everything just naturally evolving and unfolding and yadda yadaa...

Basically a kind and passive interview.

I would have rather he cheated on Meredith and started over in DC.. I would hate him but I would prefer a scorned Meredith than a widowed Meredith, because no human... fictional or real... should live the kind of life Meredith got stuck with.
I have successfully avoided spoilers all day until now. Only up to season 10. Gonna go cry now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back