OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm done with my exam! It feels so good to do nothing with no guilt whatsoever ! Savoring the feeling because soon enough i'll start feeling nervous about the results... in over 3 weeks.

Prayers for me! I'm spending my summer in Tennessee, at a Christian summer camp that God called me to. It's been a struggle for the past few weeks, chasing little munchkins around at day camp, and then trying to get teenagers to go to bed at a decent time...but I've gotten to be witness to 2 girls coming to Christ! It's gonna be a great summer!! :)
I'll be praying for you! I'm also working at a Christian camp for the summer. I've been going since I was 8 and am too young to be a counselor but am on the support staff. Good luck! I know how insane it can get but you will have an amazing time!

Oona Laurence is in Orange is the New Black playing Little Pennsatucky [emoji7] she was my favorite Matilda on Broadway and I cannot contain my excitement about this.

Also, I introduced my room mate to Wegmans today when we were looking at apartments and now she loves it hehehehe. This is good news because 1) it sounds like she wants to continue living with me, 2) we found some fabulous apartments in our price range, thank god, and 3) Wegmans is life.

Oona Laurence is in Orange is the New Black playing Little Pennsatucky [emoji7] she was my favorite Matilda on Broadway and I cannot contain my excitement about this.

Also, I introduced my room mate to Wegmans today when we were looking at apartments and now she loves it hehehehe. This is good news because 1) it sounds like she wants to continue living with me, 2) we found some fabulous apartments in our price range, thank god, and 3) Wegmans is life.
I geeked out on that yesterday when I saw her. She was my fave American Matilda and was great in OitNB.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Did you see her Law and Order episode? She's such a cutie patootie! I'm so siked for her role in the new Pete's Dragon movie - that was a childhood classic for my brother and I.
Shut the front door. They're remaking Pete's Dragon? That was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I might be remembering this completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw it at Radio City Music Hall when it first came out during the holidays.

Shut the front door. They're remaking Pete's Dragon? That was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I might be remembering this completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw it at Radio City Music Hall when it first came out during the holidays.

It's been in the works for a couple of months but the more I hear about it, the more it doesn't sound like it's going to be good. I've read they aren't even making it a musical. Which is crazy. It's not Pete's Dragon without "I Love You, Too" and "Candle on the Water"... I'd only go watch it for Oona, tbh.

Go to Legoland for my Birthday they said...it'll be fun they said.
11401083_10152789045706682_5450773439694620500_n.jpg

My non-CP today.
She's my dancer.

We saw it too. It was awesome but I'm totally going to have nightmares again tonight. It's my idea of a horror movie

I agree with you. A friend asked me if I brought my kids and I said yes, but my advice made her decide not to bring hers. I basically said it was a horror movie for dinosaur's where the star is a serial killer.

We went to Wegman's today too! It's not even close to us, we had to drive like 20-25 minutes to go, but my husband wanted to go there instead of the grocery stores near us.

We went to Wegman's today too! It's not even close to us, we had to drive like 20-25 minutes to go, but my husband wanted to go there instead of the grocery stores near us.

Ooh I wonder if we went to the same one! I'm so thankful MA has Wegmans. We got lunch there after apartment researching. I can't turn down a Wegmans sub!

Back