OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
9pm on Mondays. I think it might air at 2am on Monday mornings but I'd choose sleep. I usually stream as soon as I get home from work in an attempt to avoid as many spoilers as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotchya, I was scared that you guys had to wait a few days for it. 2am Monday morning is obnoxious, I watch it the after the show airs here in the US at like 10:30pm on sundays and that even feels too late for me. Last night was so late because the episode was longer than normal.

Hope you enjoy it though, it is definetly worth the wait!!! :)

Gotchya, I was scared that you guys had to wait a few days for it. 2am Monday morning is obnoxious, I watch it the after the show airs here in the US at like 10:30pm on sundays and that even feels too late for me. Last night was so late because the episode was longer than normal.

Us too, since we don't get HBO. We usually watch Sunday nights, but sometimes we have to wait till Monday too. Not last night though

I saw that there is now an app to "send GoT spoilers to your enemies". Can't make this stuff up!

Last edited:
It's worse watching it live. There are two bits not included on the cast album, and are two of the saddest parts of the show.
(There are videos of the show floating around tumblr. And Charlie Rose has done a few specials on the show, if you're curious to see what it looks like live.)
So true. I was ill prepared for them.
Fb Hamilton friends WHY??? Started listening to the soundtrack yesterday on a two hour drive and finished it while driving around town today and I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT HEARTBREAK WHY DID NOBODY WARN ME???

I sobbed like a baby in my car the first time I finished listening to it. And the second time.

So true. I was ill prepared for them.

I sobbed like a baby in my car the first time I finished listening to it. And the second time.
Uh yeah. I was just casually driving to plato's closet after they processed my clothes and then BOOM. Got there and had to sit and chill in the car for a moment so I wouldn't look like I'd just, ya know, had my heart torn apart.

It's worse watching it live. There are two bits not included on the cast album, and are two of the saddest parts of the show.
(There are videos of the show floating around tumblr. And Charlie Rose has done a few specials on the show, if you're curious to see what it looks like live.)
Ugh nooooo but Thanks! My sister and fb are what got me to listen to it but I'll probably never see it live so I might check those out. My mom tried to get my sister tickets when they released more a few weeks ago as a graduation present and had no luck. [emoji16]

Fb Hamilton friends WHY??? Started listening to the soundtrack yesterday on a two hour drive and finished it while driving around town today and I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT HEARTBREAK WHY DID NOBODY WARN ME???

I still cry sometimes at the end of the soundtrack and I can't tell you how many times I have listened to it! Lol

I was a little miffed at CP that she didn't warn me about the ending the first time I listened to it!

I can't listen to the Stay Alive reprise, or It's Quiet Uptown at work. It'd be ok if I worked in a kitchen, because I could blame it on the onions....
(Also, I'm a little surprised they've been so secretive about the cast replacements. Two ensemble members are leaving too, and since one was an understudy for Hamilton, you'd think somebody would have let it slip by now.)
Who else is leaving? I knew Eliza was, but are there two others in addition to her or does that include her?
I think the biggest loss will be Daveed Diggs when/if he ever leaves.

Me rn

Did you sort yourself yet?

Also, shout out to me for posting what my old PM screen name was in the Pottermore thread so I could go find it and recover my old house and wand.... :oops: Because there was no way I could've remembered that on my own.
Yes! I'm a Horned Serpent. Aldo Ravenclaw so it fits.

I loved the story that went with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back