OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
IMMMM BBBBBAAAAACK!!!!:D
I had the best week. Camp is seriously what i look forward to all week. and the food is FANTASTIC. it rained one day but oh well. and we also had 19 girls in q 14 girl bedroom. but we had 24 last year so it was a step up. i had a great time! highlights of my week?
  • im taaaan
  • one of my best guy friends, Spencer, got baptized tonight
  • my younger brother dedicated his life to Christ this week
  • and my ex (the one i posted the other post about...) apologized to me and thats what i've been waiting on for a year. i really needed to hear it. it took SO much weight off of my shoulders.

IMMMM BBBBBAAAAACK!!!!:D
I had the best week. Camp is seriously what i look forward to all week. and the food is FANTASTIC. it rained one day but oh well. and we also had 19 girls in q 14 girl bedroom. but we had 24 last year so it was a step up. i had a great time! highlights of my week?
  • im taaaan
  • one of my best guy friends, Spencer, got baptized tonight
  • my younger brother dedicated his life to Christ this week
  • and my ex (the one i posted the other post about...) apologized to me and thats what i've been waiting on for a year. i really needed to hear it. it took SO much weight off of my shoulders.
Awww that's awesome! Sounds like you had an amazing experience :)

Once I think we've solved things BOOM he goes and does something that hurts me even more. I just want to be friends and be civil to each other. Guys are stupid. I want to tell him I'm done with him but it's not possible. He even said he didn't want it to be where we don't talk anymore. However, he's the one pushing me away. I know I need to let go but it's hard. My friend says this could be his way of coping (well this and other activities that I'm sure people wouldn't be too fond of here) since that's what a guy did to her. I feel like he should know how much he's killing me. Gahhhh!!! I'm sorry for coming on here and complaining but my life pretty much sucks right now and I feel like you guys can help me through this. I'm ready to just go to California and see my family that I haven't seen in 3 years and then I want school to start. This summer has official been deemed my worst summer ever.

My dad leaves for Texas on Monday.. but has an interview in Raleigh, NC in August that he's really hoping for cause he just doesn't love Texas. But I'll definitely be flying down to the San Antonio area sometime during the 6-8 weeks to visit while he's down there if he gets the job in North Carolina instead because I've never been to Texas and I just wanna go and see it, lol. :)

Oh and I was at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg last week and saw somebody wearing a tyedye Maryland Twisters shirt, just sayin.

Sinking Titanic Cat Condo - CatsPlay.com - Fun furniture, condos and climbing gyms for cats and kittens.

htitanic2.jpg

If I was on Senior Elite and loved cats... this would be in my house. Just ignore the price tag and bask in the awesomeness.

Once I think we've solved things BOOM he goes and does something that hurts me even more. I just want to be friends and be civil to each other. Guys are stupid. I want to tell him I'm done with him but it's not possible. He even said he didn't want it to be where we don't talk anymore. However, he's the one pushing me away. I know I need to let go but it's hard. My friend says this could be his way of coping (well this and other activities that I'm sure people wouldn't be too fond of here) since that's what a guy did to her. I feel like he should know how much he's killing me. Gahhhh!!! I'm sorry for coming on here and complaining but my life pretty much sucks right now and I feel like you guys can help me through this. I'm ready to just go to California and see my family that I haven't seen in 3 years and then I want school to start. This summer has official been deemed my worst summer ever.

I have been in this situation before. So im gonna try and help you with experience.

1) You want to be civil to each other in hopes of getting back together. (or making him fall back in love with you.) Do not bother being friends! There are so many other people out there to be friends with! You do not need to be friends it is only prolonging your pain. 2 years down the road from now when you've completley moved on (COMPLETLEY) then maybe, consider being friends again if you are still in contact with each other.

2) He is only telling you this so he won't hurt your feelings. If he is not making the effort to talk and be civil, then he doesn't want to. Guys do what they want.

3) You want him to know that it is killing you so he'll feel bad and go with you for pitty. I know this sounds harsh but trust me when i am telling you that I JUST went through allllll of this about 6 months ago, I know the pain and I know all the tricks.

4) That is exactly what you need! Get away from him! go out with friends have girl time visit your family. Ask a cute guy for his number and flirt with him like hell. Getting your mind off this boy is the easiest solution.

I know a lot of this sounds harsh, and Im no marriage counselor or licensed help-random-people-off-public-forums doctor but im speaking from experience here. I hope I helped in some way or another.

Anyone else think Brigit Mendler from Good Luck Charlie (yes I watch Disney) looks kinda like Jennifer Lawrence?

(deleted the picture for space)
Bridgit Mendler kinda bugs me only because I have a feeling she can't actually sing and they just combined Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato's voices to make hers... 'Cause it sounds like an odd combination of those 2 voices.

I know I usually just come on here and post songs or b****
so I'll do it again.

I just got back from Kings Island. Rode Diamondback for the first time and it scared the pants off of me. That is all.

So Luke Bryan is perfection. I saw him last night and I think I died.

Latest posts

Back