OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
DEAR AMERICA-
I CAN HAZ COLLEGE DEGREE!!! IZ EDUMACATED!
-KSASS

No but really, I'm officially a college graduate. And I'm blessedly not drowning in student loans..granted my degree is a BFA in Acting, but who cares! I slap my degree in the face of naysayers..HUZZAH! Wait...this means I'm officially an adult now. And supposed to have a full-time job. And pay more taxes. Nooooooooooo...

Just dropped off my cp at school and saw the P.E. class playing shuffle board, positive no one reached their target heart rate!

obsessed with the born this way album.... thank you farmville for giving me this lovely preview of it.
i need to clean my car out because im taking it to PA with like 3 other people with me in 2 weeks. guess ill do that now..

Just dropped off my cp at school and saw the P.E. class playing shuffle board, positive no one reached their target heart rate!
My gym class always plays badmitten and ping pong! Hahaha. They definitely aren't high impact but my teacher always says that she wants the people who aren't big sports fans to have something semi-active that they can play later in life.

My gym class always plays badmitten and ping pong! Hahaha. They definitely aren't high impact but my teacher always says that she wants the people who aren't big sports fans to have something semi-active that they can play later in life.

What's next? Tic tac toe?

Latest posts

Back