All-Star New Release Date For Worlds Athletes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2010
I don't know if this is out yet but I was informed that the new Release date for athletes was getting moved to November 1st.

I don't know if this is out yet but I was informed that the new Release date for athletes was getting moved to November 1st.

So it would no longer be based on competition, but on a date?

From what I heard, November 1st is when you are bound to a gym, if you leave after that you need a release. The old date was August 1st but they are changing it(or so I'm hearing). I haven't gotten the official email from USASF but that's the talk right now. I didn't know if anyone else heard.

Hrmmmm... I am not sure how it would be tracked exactly as opposed to competing with a gym at a competition. How do you fight off people saying 'she was a member of my gym' without proof? Or is this part of the athlete registration system.

If the date is August 1st - How can kids who left in August and went to a new gym supposed to know that. What if they cant get released? Secondly, if the USASF was takin to court for the release form, would they win?

I would say at the moment, no. But once the struct is set into place then I would say yes.

Back