New Skills!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i wish i had a rod floor! im putting my full back on floor after yeaaars of having it on/off.

somehow, they are so much better on floor than on track. im going to keep this skill this time, im so tired of working back up.

I just got my two to tuck last night! My handsprings are so awful, I always thought I'd get like, a running Arabian whip double punch double before I got my two to tuck.

Story of my life. Aren't handspring tucks supposed to be harder than standing tucks?

Story of my life. Aren't handspring tucks supposed to be harder than standing tucks?

Hm, well it really depends on how powerful your handsprings are. However, I would think that you'd still have more momentum from the handsprings, regardless of how awful they might be.

When I came home from work the other day CP had taught herself this... thing... she seems to like doing it but I have no idea what it is, if it's even a "skill", if it's legal, and if it is, what level it can be used at.

Turn your volume down because the wind was kicking that afternoon...

When I came home from work the other day CP had taught herself this... thing... she seems to like doing it but I have no idea what it is, if it's even a "skill", if it's legal, and if it is, what level it can be used at.

I keep watching that over and over and over and I still don't get it......is that an optical illusion?

isnt this a notie or something like that idk i might be way off

Back