All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2dgq5hf.jpg

Carolina Crossfire from Columbia, SC
Perfection, Love everything about this uniform.

from my assumption looks like a 4 inch top! (Fierce 1-4)
Coming from a girl who owns and competes in the Fierce levels 1-4 uniform:
The top does not ride up whatsoever. And it's not like i'm flat chested either. On my team, not one of our girls has a problem with their uniform and about half of the team is 14-18. Regarding the tiny girls, the size of their top/bottom is determined on their waist size and shoulder width. At Fierce, there is only one mini aged team, pictures were previously posted of them, and i'm sure the person posting those didn't look at the youth, junior, and senior teams in the uniform before basing their opinion on the uniforms on the little girls. For me, fits appropriately and every cheerleader I talked to in this uniform is happy. At the end of the day, I feel like the happiness of the Fierce cheerleaders is all that matters.

Thanks guys!!! I was worried what everyone would think! But we tried to keep it simple and not overdone with too many lines when we designed it. We are excited to put them on the mat! Now when we look at the old uniform, we can not believe we even wore it lol. But thanks to all for the positive feedback! You all made my day!!!

THAT.looks.incredible. And even if some girls needed to wear the clear strap bra under, it would be so unnoticeable from the front. But the back just looks.....HOT! And the model is so pretty!

Anyone remember the 80s or early 90s when girls at the gym wore thongs over tights? I'll make a bet someone will copy that look soon!
[Oquote="pompomcalimom, post: 482208, member: 6789"]So totally in love with Fierce's new Uni!!!![/quote]
NOT ME!!!! IT IS APPALLING to say the least!!!! It is bad enough the uniforms for cheer already show a lot of skin and are short but come on people what were you thinking!!!!!

I mean I get it, sex sells in cheer, I even recently heard a coach say to an athlete, I don't care how you wear your hair as long as you look sexy, which I found totally gross as the girl was only 11 years old, but to put that Fierce 1-4 uni on those little girls is all wrong. I just feel like it really crosses the line and would hope that an EP lets them know, as a parent if my daughter came home with that we would no longer be part of the program. I would rather see my daughter in the level 5 uni, it covers more!
My husband said the same thing we were at that comp and his jaw DROPPED! He said NO WAY we would be done!

I love the Crossfire uniform (although I feel like it's very similar to Matrix, with the skirt being identical, lol, it throws me off), especially love their logo all blinged out with their name on the back!

386417_2895363589813_1432040767_33187638_183377716_n.jpg

Coming from a girl who owns and competes in the Fierce levels 1-4 uniform:
The top does not ride up whatsoever. And it's not like i'm flat chested either. On my team, not one of our girls has a problem with their uniform and about half of the team is 14-18. Regarding the tiny girls, the size of their top/bottom is determined on their waist size and shoulder width. At Fierce, there is only one mini aged team, pictures were previously posted of them, and i'm sure the person posting those didn't look at the youth, junior, and senior teams in the uniform before basing their opinion on the uniforms on the little girls. For me, fits appropriately and every cheerleader I talked to in this uniform is happy. At the end of the day, I feel like the happiness of the Fierce cheerleaders is all that matters.

Just to respond to the parts I bolded. The uniform on the older girls was posted FIRST in the thread...so we did see it on the seior age girls before forming our opinions - and if you want to go back about 5 pages most of us LOVED them (this older girl in this first pic above looks fantastic)...until we saw them on those little girls. I'm sorry but that little girl in the middle of the bottom pic...that is just TOO MUCH for me. If you guys love them then great! :) I don't know much about your program because geographically you're just too far away, but I'm sure you guys will have a great year whether we like your uniforms or not. However, as many parents on here have stated...my youth age cp would play soccer long before she would cheer in that. :eek:

I love the Crossfire uniform (although I feel like it's very similar to Matrix, with the skirt being identical, lol, it throws me off), especially love their logo all blinged out with their name on the back!

yeah to save on cost we went with a non custom skirt..=(

The Carolina Crossfire uniform is b-e-autiful! Definitely one of my favourites this season. Just the right amount of colour; not too much or too little bling; and still very athletic. Kudos to whoever designed it, i'm in love!

Thank you v
The Carolina Crossfire uniform is b-e-autiful! Definitely one of my favourites this season. Just the right amount of colour; not too much or too little bling; and still very athletic. Kudos to whoever designed it, i'm in love!
Thank you very much! The gym director and myself (owner) designed it...=)

Back