All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer Athletics Junglecats (Open Coed 6)
2qtjr69.jpg

Cheer Athletics LadyKatz (Open All Girl 6)
2s9sj08.jpg
reminds me of twilight for some reason...

edit: CRAP someone already posted this lol sorry but whoever DID post this, i agree with you!

386417_2895363589813_1432040767_33187638_183377716_n.jpg

Just to respond to the parts I bolded. The uniform on the older girls was posted FIRST in the thread...so we did see it on the seior age girls before forming our opinions - and if you want to go back about 5 pages most of us LOVED them (this older girl in this first pic above looks fantastic)...until we saw them on those little girls. I'm sorry but that little girl in the middle of the bottom pic...that is just TOO MUCH for me. If you guys love them then great! :) I don't know much about your program because geographically you're just too far away, but I'm sure you guys will have a great year whether we like your uniforms or not. However, as many parents on here have stated...my youth age cp would play soccer long before she would cheer in that. :eek:

The Fierce Uniform for the younger kids kinda shocked me... maybe because Tiny/PeeWee Teams over here are not allowed to show their Belly, they HAVE to wear Full Tops or Bodyliners that cover their Belly or they get disqualified. I just think its not nececessary to show that much skin for these young children. I like the Uniform,but not for that age group
That's not necessarily true for Germany! It's only forbidden in CVD/ECA! CCVD/ECU etc. allows it!

I love the Crossfire uni. It's cute and athletic and will look incredible on the floor. Wish I still lived in North Carolina so I could try see you guys compete sometime. I'd love to see it in person.

I like the Fierce 1-4 uni, I think it looks lovely on the older girls, but I think for the little kids the top should have been made a full top. I think it should be either a crop top or a strapless top, not both. It's just too little material. It would look lovely as a full top.

Back