All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know its rough, but I think the uniform should have been done alittle more like this....

Or even this maybe if they insisted on doing it with the "planet"...

I think adding straps to the second uni would make it cayuteee.:)

anyone seen the FCA rubies' uniform? i could've sworn someone posted that they'd gotten them at the beginning of december

I'm sorry. I planned to post this a few weeks ago and forgot. Not the greatest pictures, but you get the idea. The top is very similar to the other uniforms, but doesn't have the same neckline. The back is the same as the Emerald girl you can see in the left portion of the photo.

rubyuni2-1.jpg

i like it..not too
I'm sorry. I planned to post this a few weeks ago and forgot. Not the greatest pictures, but you get the idea. The top is very similar to the other uniforms, but doesn't have the same neckline. The back is the same as the Emerald girl you can see in the left portion of the photo.

rubyuni2-1.jpg
sure about the white on the chest...but hey the shoulders are cut appropriate! And like sleeves

rubyuni2-1.jpg

Love the skirt except for the phone stuck down in her spankies. Really?!?

m
sorry some of mine got cut out..this is what i said
i like it..not too sure about the white on the chest...but hey the shoulders are cut appropriate! And like sleeves

Reactions: ian

rubyuni2-1.jpg
Love this

looking under Wiki..i tried to pick my top 10 uniforms. Some I may not like their gym colors (they cant help) or I cant see the uniform on so who knows but here are my thoughts...EXCLUDING MY UNIFORM OF COURSE
Cheer Gyms
Cheer Illinois Athletics
EC Cats
Indiana Ultmite
Platnium
Prodigy
Spirit of Texas Med and International Coed
Take One
Triple Threat Blackout
World Cup Galaxy

You all may disagree but thought it would be fun
Oh and no one is perfect as far as uniforms go in my opinion:)

Cat Haley is fierce though....
That she is.

Everyone should know that this is a great thread to discuss uniforms, and many of you like to get critical. If someone posts pictures of themselves or their team for comment, it's fair game, but it's not fair to people if you take pictures from someone else's Facebook, twitter, or whatever without their permission. @shoptilldawn92 if you didn't ask Cat's permission to post her pic here, I'm going to ask the admins to take all the planet cheer uni pics down.

Back