All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

planet cheer
yay a gym from maine!

I don't like the Planet Cheer sleeves... like how they change from black to white half way down.

Why does nobody like planet? It's athletic and practical, you can wear a normal sports bra with it, the shorts and top are a decent length, there's no crazy cut outs... I think it's cute.

Oh planet uniform how I don't like thee...let me count the ways LOL. It looks like a superhero costume gone wrong. The logo on the front is small and odd looking...you can do so many cool things with a name like planet and this is not one of them. The orange writing on shoulder is odd, I don't like the business of the thick pinstripe going down the lower half of the arm. The shorts seem pretty short and at least in the photo look unflattering. They have the crazy wonder woman belt thing going on and a side stripe as well.

I honestly think if the logo was better it would not be as bad.

Why does nobody like planet? It's athletic and practical, you can wear a normal sports bra with it, the shorts and top are a decent length, there's no crazy cut outs... I think it's cute.

I think the shorts actually fit though- Amen to that. So sick of seeing poorly fitting shorts.

The general base of Planet's uniform would be alright, but i think the proportions are off with the fit, logo and highlighting lines (such as the side of the shorts) which makes something look off. Ideally I would:
1. make the sleeves plain black from the elbow down
2. make the shorts plain black with a thinner blue mystic line above the top (would take away the effect of the wide blue line making the shorts look wider in proportion even though they fit)
3. take the logo off the chest and put it on a corner of the shorts instead
4. put "PLANET" on the chest in large block letters in mystic and rhinestones with thin outline

The planet uni is a big no. The logo and the lettering just doesn't look professional and I am TIRED of the fake belts. I also agree that the sleeves are a little weird, but I'm definitely happy that the shorts fit.

Back