All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I hope their gym doesn't ban pool access at competitions. That way after they get done competing they can go right back to their hotel for a quick dip in the pool all without having to change. See I like that they were trying to give you multiple uses for buying such an expensive uni.

Just kidding all joking aside those look hideous. It's not the cleavage for me..heck my daughter is 6 she has nothing. It just looks like lingerie, swim wear, and cheerleading uniform all in one. I wouldn't quit till after the season if they didn't fix it. I just wouldn't let my daughter wear it other then the 2 mins 30 secs she competes though and most definitely wouldn't take pics for Facebook so I wouldn't have to explain the same thing a million times while people are laughing.

Saw so many unis this weekend that in pictures look "eh" or even sometimes "uhhh" that I just loved in person. Fierce Ledgend Katz, never would have thought it... but loved it in person, pockets and all. And PCM, wasn't crazy about it in the picture, but in person I thought it was gorgeous. Love having the chance to see all the pics early in the season and then have my opinions changed in person!

As I read these comments, I cant help but notice the number of people saying they would not let their child wear a certain uniform. Dont get me wrong, I agree about the innapropriateness of them, but im curious how it would play out. You start your season, your CP is working hard, loving her team, you have paid a ton of money, its a couple weeks before your first comp, the new unis showup and wham! The are bikini tops.... As a parent, what do you do?

I am not with the program in question, but I did think that the "athletic cut" of my cp's uniform for the past 2 seaons was too small. I wrote the gym owner and expressed my displeasure. I requested that the inappropriate size pieces be returned (and stood my ground because the gym tried to tell me I was crazy and the pieces fit fine.) I also have my cp wear spankies that DO fit under her uniform. The spankies show over the top of the uniform shorts/skirt and are longer than the bottom, but I have matched the spankies to the uniform to make it work the best I can. I also have my cp wear a sports bra under her top even though she YEARS away from actually needing a bra because I thought the top was short. I just don't understand why some programs insist on trying to put kids on the floor in the least amount of clothing possible.

I am not with the program in question, but I did think that the "athletic cut" of my cp's uniform for the past 2 seaons was too small. I wrote the gym owner and expressed my displeasure. I requested that the inappropriate size pieces be returned (and stood my ground because the gym tried to tell me I was crazy and the pieces fit fine.) I also have my cp wear spankies that DO fit under her uniform. The spankies show over the top of the uniform shorts/skirt and are longer than the bottom, but I have matched the spankies to the uniform to make it work the best I can. I also have my cp wear a sports bra under her top even though she YEARS away from actually needing a bra because I thought the top was short. I just don't understand why some programs insist on trying to put kids on the floor in the least amount of clothing possible.
Good for you for standing firm on the issue. :)

The skirts aren't so bad, but those tops are way to much. I saw one of their teams compete this weekend, and I was completely speechless. I had a hard time watching the routine, because I was just so shocked at how low cut the tops are. Who knows, maybe the owners had no intention on the tops being that low cut when they were designed, (benefit of the doubt??), BUT had I been the coach/owner I would have sent them back or had some type of black fabric sewn in to "fix" it, or something. *__*

And here are the seniors

2wfk7s1.jpg
Owww oww!!!! lol

Back