All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Lol you go girl..:) Look at all those uniforms looking alike..
We should take a poll because a couple of those look better then others IMO
lmao.. most were on the wiki! but yeah there's even more out there that i've seen but don't know the gym. those are just the ones i know off the top of my head

lmao.. most were on the wiki! but yeah there's even more out there that i've seen but don't know the gym. those are just the ones i know off the top of my head
Oh I can believe it! That's crazy.. It would be pretty cool if all gyms still had these and we were all at the same competition then we could take a pic together lol

Oh I can believe it! That's crazy.. It would be pretty cool if all gyms still had these and we were all at the same competition then we could take a pic together lol
haha oh god that'd be crazy all of the same uniforms in one competition.. seriously i think i've seen this uni in every color.. can't remember the gym but saw a red black & zebra version last season.

199093_1780490345883_1048156777_32044417_3971424_n.jpg

this looks similar. eeeeverybodddyyy has this uniform too. i think its from the varsity catalogue

Yeah! thats what i ment. rhinestones aren't one to stay on things for long periods of time..
It depends on what type. I have an iron on decal with my club name in rhinestones on my sportsbra, on a hoodie and on my uniform, and NONE of them have come off. It's been a good six months now. The ones that are glued on that came on my uniform around the top of the shorts and sleeves... different story. Those ones pop off all the time just for funsies.

Back