All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well I agree but I honestly really don't know how many different designs there could be to where no ones looked similar. I have known what ours looked like for a long time and when I saw @ariell uniform that day i was like wow, thats it. I personally love our uniform so much and wouldn't change anything about it. Even though the only difference is ours is purple and theirs is red and the name I personally think that ours still looks way different considering those few changes! I also know we aren't close so we won't really be seeing them anywhere so I'm not mad and it happens probably a lot more then we think. I don't think the companies want to tell the buyers that just because they may lose the business.
4757a5bb-daa0-1eba.jpg
4757a5bb-dab3-f511.jpg
Ultimate Athletics was the first with these uniforms for like a MINUTE.
A catalog 2 years ago, feautred UA & ECN side by side in the same uniform / different colors - with testimonials.

Ultimate Athletics was the first with these uniforms for like a MINUTE.
A catalog 2 years ago, feautred UA & ECN side by side in the same uniform / different colors - with testimonials.
The UA ones that they wore just for the 2009-2010 season were from GK though, not Varsity. They were only kept for one season because the team colors changed with the merger with Cheer Fusion.

The UA ones that they wore just for the 2009-2010 season were from GK though, not Varsity. They were only kept for one season because the team colors changed with the merger with Cheer Fusion.
Yes, they were both featured ECN with UA side by side in the GK catalog.

ThE first time I saw az powers uniform I said "aw their supporting breast cancer" then I looked closer -__- but I do like their uniform

I though AZ Powers unis last year were the most amazing most beautiful unis I had ever seen.... UNTIL NOW. Those new ones are fabulousssss. I love them so much. I may have a new favorite for the year :) I love this team at worlds last year and I'm excited to see them this year too :)
any one have a pict of last years??/

Back